Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 67 posts
  • 41 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by tb0ne
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bearded_Warrior.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#34 10 years ago
    Quoted from Hougie:

The only thing that's bugging me is the warning sound for the scoop. Snake is perfect but the scoop doesn't seem to fit the other sounds.
    That aside... The update rules! Big thanks to Lyman!!

I was also going to mention this. That sound effect just doesn't do it for me when it comes out of the mystery scoop.

#35 10 years ago
    Quoted from loren3233:

Is 1.51 on the Stern site? I only see the March 7th update.

Refresh your browser.

1 week later
    #65 10 years ago
    Quoted from eggbert52:

No, I might need to call Stern. However, in the original code I updated something in the code and that didn't happen. Do you know which setting that is before I call Stern? I can search but probably would take me forever.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bearded_Warrior.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/metallica-151-is-up?tu=Bearded_Warrior and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.