• Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2013-07-12_15.24.57.jpg
metfangs.jpg
1052892_10200877306686545_1104041241_o.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bearded_Warrior.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#29 10 years ago
Quoted from callmesteam:

What song do they use for the end of the game?

Quoted from Av8:

End of game song is just some guitar picking that fades away. ZZZZ. Acdc should be the example followed.

Do you even metal, bro? The guitar riff that's played when the snake is puking at the end of the game is the end of Seek and Destroy, which is the last song that Metallica plays at literally every concert. So it makes perfect sense to close every game with it. \m/

#31 10 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

They're talking about the attract mode match sequence riff / light show.

oh. sorry. carry on then

1 week later
#72 10 years ago

^I agree with you. I think the irony is in that it's called the "Mystery Hole" but there's not really any mystery to it. Add a few more random point values (1m, 5m, etc.) or maybe a 15 second ball save or something just to spice it up a bit.

#89 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinstym:

Mustaine gets songwriting credit on the song Ride the Lightning. That's gotta be the only reason they don't use the song. Don't want him tied to the pinball machine. I guess he'd get a cut of whatever deal they have with Stern?

There has to be some truth to this because I noticed the same thing when Guitar Hero: Metallica was released a few years ago. There were like 30 Metallica songs on there and not one of them that Mustaine had contributed to was in the game.

I would agree that some of the songs aren't a great match for pinball, but I do feel like they selected the best of Metallica (if they subbed End of the Line for Nothing Else Matters it would have been a greatest hits album). Of all the songs not in the game I think Hit the Lights would be the best fit. It was the first song Metallica ever wrote as a band and would be bad ass with a synchronized light show on the Premium/LE. Aside from that I love the music.

#95 10 years ago
Quoted from pinballcorpse:

It will be fine.
Even God did not create everything in version 1.0.

Hahaha! That's a good one. "And on the fifth day, Lyman added End of the Line wizard mode. And it was good", lol.

1 week later
#118 10 years ago

Is there any fix to the drop target issue other than tightening the springs? I mean, could a software update fix this in the future or is this the only way? And how much should it be tightened? This and the occasional hammer lock missing are the only two issues I've had at all and they don't seem to bother me as much as they do other people around here. It seems like a code update to make the hammer magnet as strong as the sparky magnet would work. That thing will grab the ball from like 3 or 4 inches away. It's crazy strong.

#121 10 years ago

Ok, I'm kind of new at this so what exactly do I need to do to tighten the springs? I don't want to break anything. I see a screw but the pin just spins when I turn it. Do I need to remove the clamps?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
$ 68.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Elgin, OK
$ 29.95
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Hot Springs, AR
$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 16.00
Lighting - Other
Slap Save Creations

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Z

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Chrome Candy

$ 4.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bearded_Warrior.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/metallica-116-bugs-comments-thread?tu=Bearded_Warrior and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.