Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Jaybird815
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 years ago

Would you pay the same for the 2014 Pro as the Current Pro model?

#2 8 years ago

Get current pro. Drop targets are fixed, LEDs and new cabinet

#3 8 years ago

Does Stern announce when they will no longer be produced, or will it just end one day?

#4 8 years ago

It depends on several factors. I like my early run game and it has several awesome mods. I wouldn't sell it for the current NIB price. If they are in similar shape buy the one that is priced better.

#5 8 years ago

Let's say they are in the same shape
    Claiming " new" no mods

#7 8 years ago

I just went through looking around for one and it seems any used ones are modded out and actually more money than a NIB. Needless to say I went NIB

#8 8 years ago

There are other corrections such as the magnet board and step up board that was used for Sparky.
    There are also still 2014 games running around that had bad playfields and decal issues.
    You want the new production games.

#9 8 years ago

Has the decal peeling issue been resolved on the new production games?

#10 8 years ago
    Quoted from Concretehardt:

Has the decal peeling issue been resolved on the new production games?

Seems to be.

#11 8 years ago
    Quoted from Jaybird815:

I just went through looking around for one and it seems any used ones are modded out and actually more money than a NIB. Needless to say I went NIB

Yea, this I find off putting as well to buying the older ones. Just does not make any sense to spend more on a used one customized to the owner when new is cheaper.

#12 8 years ago

So what are the fixes between the older model and 2016?

#13 8 years ago

It seems decal and playfield issues as well as what Black Knight mentioned a few posts up

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/metallic-2014-or-metallica-current and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.