(Topic ID: 171634)

Metalheads and Punks Unite! Official Club

By Pinball-DOOD

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1283 (resized).PNG
    IMG_1283 (resized).PNG
    IMG_0883 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0908 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0878 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0824 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0793 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0830 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0979 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0142 (resized).PNG
    IMG_0125 (resized).PNG
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    Megadeth-Late-Night-Seth-Meyers (resized).jpg
    file-3 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gorillabiscuits.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#27 7 years ago

Every poster in this thread is awesome. More importantly: anybody read Harley from the Cro-Mags book yet? It's BANANAS.

#42 7 years ago

Speaking of punks and metal heads united, here's a "promo" shot from my first band circa 1989. I'm in the sweet Youth of Today shirt.

IMG_2990.JPGIMG_2990.JPG

1 week later
    #255 7 years ago

Fugazi. Irving Plaza. Glen E Friedman. F yes!

Guy (resized).pngGuy (resized).png

#256 7 years ago

Also what I wouldn't give to be at this show.

#262 7 years ago

I'm from Buffalo originally and I feel like I've seen them at least ten times. I'd probably add another zero to that number if I was from D.C. Man so many great bands from D.C. I kind of hate you haha.

#263 7 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Imagine being at this show(warning terrible audio quality) but yes, I was there.

RESPECT.

#279 7 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

There was so much tension between early punkers and old school rockers it was ridiculous. Our senior year we had a rock and roll day at school and Mike Ness brought this poster and pinned it to a tree in the middle of the quad and lit it on fire.

Amazing. Should I be looking out for you skanking around somewhere in Another State of Mind?

#281 7 years ago

Also: more Mike Ness stories please

#282 7 years ago

Punk rock made me skateboard and stay away from drugs and alcohol in my formulative years. Many of my closest friends and business contacts all stem from walking around on each other's heads with combat boots, playing terrible music in our parents basements, and generally not getting laid haha.

1 month later
    #384 7 years ago

I saw Megadeth play in a room the size of my kitchen this week. They ripped through every single one of their hits in an hour. Definitely the highlight of my metal career.

file-3 (resized).jpegfile-3 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gorillabiscuits.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/metalheads-and-punks-unite-official-club?tu=gorillabiscuits and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.