6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by lyonsden
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

Hey guys...ran down to the local guy and he can'take help for at least 2-3 months.

I need an apron made and some water jet words cut into that apron. Would also need them cut into a set of wide side rails.

Any leads appreciated....

#2 6 years ago

Download eMachineshop (free) and draw out your design. Export it as a .dxf file. Once you find a shop with a water jet, they can just upload and cut. Try looking for local sheet metal shops. If you can design it, they can cut it.

#3 6 years ago

I use my local university's machine shop. Full of incredibly talented people who love a chance to work on something a little different.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/metal-fabricator-neededwater-jet-and-break-work and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.