Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by 1974DeltaQueen
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 3 years ago

Never had a need for the big EM backbox metal covers, now I need 2 - one each for '76 4-player GTB and BLY. Wondering what's easiest, least expensive, best: do I look & wait until a used one becomes available, or have them fabricated? I have no idea of $$ used, new, hand made, $shipping, etc. Didn't see anything on PS or eBay. Any advice would be appreciated. Plywood is not an option.

#2 3 years ago
#3 3 years ago

I need one for a Spirit of 76

#4 3 years ago

You can buy some of them from pinballresource.com depending on the year/model. He shows some online but also call to see if he has others.

I'd post on the "EM Seeking Parts" thread as these come available from time to time. I've bought 2-3 from other collectors. I actually have a fabricated one that fits a Gottlieb 2-player if anyone wants it. $25 plus shipping.

#5 3 years ago

PBR doesn't/won't make a GTB 2-Player rear door. I have inquired. Need one for a Solar City. Hopefully I have some luck finding one at the Allentown flea market this year.

#6 3 years ago

If you're interested in that two-player one I have (fabricated, not original but fits perfectly), let me know and I can send you some pics.

1 week later
#7 3 years ago

A year ago a guy contacted me thru PSND asking for detailed pics of my Aladdin's Castle rear door, which I sent him. He was having it fabricated locally, which I will probably have to do. Good idea. I should have asked him what it costs. Hmmm... wondering how important that original rear door is to other collectors?

#8 3 years ago

Get to Allentown next weekend , back doors up the wazoo highly likely

#9 3 years ago

Ah yes. Of course. But that's when my wife picked to take her to France as payment for her tolerating my neurotic EM addiction. She's earned it.

#10 3 years ago

Got to have EM buddies in NC have them bring one back

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
€ 3.95
Flipper Parts
Multigame
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 2.50
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 64.95
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
€ 159.00
Cabinet - Toppers
FlipperLED
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 219.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 26.50
$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
Playfield - Protection
Little Shop Of Games
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 10.00
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside