• Latest reply 4 years ago by jawjaw
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“MET VS AFMr”

(0 votes)

#1 4 years ago

Ok. Thanks for the input on my other topic! New obsession is AFM Or MET. Either the pro or le/premium vs. AFM r.

#2 4 years ago

I happen to like AFM. So you would think that would be my vote. However there is greatness in MET, all because of Lyman. So MET. CIU can't be beat. The game offers so much fun at every turn.

#3 4 years ago

I think Metallica is the only game I would choose over afm. I need to decide if gnr might go for the afmr. I know I would play it more, but I don't really want to get rid of gnr. I can't think of any situation where I would consider that with met.

#5 4 years ago

Metallica not even close

#6 4 years ago

Ride. The. Lightning!!!!

#7 4 years ago

Own both and they are very similar in layout and rules however met has more depth. I still like afm a fair amount more do to the theme, toys and overall gameplay.

#8 4 years ago

Well.....i cant vote in the poll.....damn russians....

#9 4 years ago

I sold a Metallica premium to get an AFM. No regrets. Loved metallica quite a bit and can't afford to have both but AFM just has something special that can't be captured in a bottle.

#10 4 years ago

Seek n destroy !

#11 4 years ago

How do you add the poll back to this thread?

#12 4 years ago

I also sold my Met Premium to help fund an AFMr LE. Can't go wrong with either one as they are both top 10 games, but I love the quirky tongue-in-cheek humor and theme of AFM.

#13 4 years ago

MET will never lose any comparison for quite some time here. I enjoy playing it on occasion when I get the chance, but AFM for me......going for the AFMRLE....

#14 4 years ago

I have a Metallica and I love it but I want an AFMr really bad. Was toying with the idea of selling Metallica to fund AFMr but Metallica is such an awesome game! I will try my very best to get the funds needed without having to sell Metallica

#15 4 years ago

Both is the only answer. AFM is one of the best games from the 90's and MET one of the best modern games. AFM may be a bit shallow and MET is somewhat repetitive. Neither really matter because both are just fun to play.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside