6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6210 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thelaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#32 6 years ago

Voted in the poll

#34 6 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Non-pinheads will never reach any CIU mode.

That I will disagree with. CIU is not hard to get to eXpecially if you juts tell them a thing or two (complete the items in MB). Hell my wife did it once.

#39 6 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

Not sure how tough the wizard is to reach in MET, so would like to hear from you guys.

For someone of your skills pretty impossible.

Shotgunning through (as tough as it was) Crank it Up modes in Met I never got to whatever it is....end of the taco ?

EDIT: Without getting all weird, LOTR will probably make you happier trying to get there. It's more of a story aspect and jazz like that. Met is straight cash homie.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#43 6 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

Hahahaha... What?!?!?

ha nothing personal at all but The final Wizard mode on Metallica is extremely extremely hard to get to. Probably not as hard as LOTR buy you're probably splitting hairs at that point.

#56 6 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

to say you reached valinor several times, means you must be a high end A player or you have your games setup where the outlanes have rubber bands over them.

Quoted from WJxxxx:

None, I'm not from USA ...

He might have the British version that has a center post and post in the outlanes.
That's a weird version though

#59 6 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

the british have a center post? Or is this just some humor saying the british suck at pinball?

No it's something with their laws. It literally has a center post and button activated outlane posts!

#66 6 years ago
Quoted from WJxxxx:

I've only ever played a couple of games with the buttons/posts activated and I found it significantly harder to play that way.

I found it very confusing myself.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thelaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/met-pro-vs-lotr-standard?tu=thelaw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.