Topic Stats

• 71 posts
  • 42 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by arcademojo
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_6210 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider arcademojo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 2 years ago

Both are life long keepers for me. They play on exact opposite ends of the scale. Hard to say which one best. Based on what you stated I'd go with LOTR. And as others said, When my league friends are over LOTR is that deep one-two player game and MET is the fast 4 player game. Or you could look at it this way. MET is the scrolling shooter video game and LOTR is the roll playing video game. You decide.

#48 2 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

Lots of great input here, thanks all for chiming in.
I love LOTR, but hearing that the main wizard mode is virtually impossible to reach, makes me think it's pointless.

Well, for me that would be both games. I've made it to TABA and DTR only a hand full of times in the 3 years I owned LOTR.
I don't even dream of getting to Valinor. But I know my skill level and it's not the greatest so just getting to the mini wizard modes are very satisfying. To be honest I'd thought about setting everything to easy and tightening up the outlanes just so I could get there but have too much fun trying.

3 months later
#71 2 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

Yup, just down the road. One came up, and we both wanted it, so we went 50/50 and we decided he'd keep it for a 6-12 months, and then it would come to my place. We'll see if this works, or it becomes a custody battle hahaha!

My buddy and I went 50s on a MMRLE 6 months at each house. Each time we move it, it gets a fresh wax. Been working out party good.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 119.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 15.00
Lighting - Led
3D MODS

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider arcademojo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside