IMG_9427 (resized).jpg
20211218_222857.jpg
PXL_20210811_051345299 (resized).jpg
PXL_20210811_051227637 (resized).jpg
PXL_20210811_050938425 (resized).jpg
PXL_20210811_051048378 (resized).jpg
PXL_20210808_173026771~2 (resized).jpg
PXL_20210808_171325427~2 (resized).jpg
There are 339 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 7.
#151 1 year ago
Quoted from mikespins:

Are you guys still having the password issue?

Yes. Getting a google verification recaptcha error.

#152 1 year ago

Same issue here. I signed up for the list but wasn't able to change my password. No big deal for now as long as I'm on the list!

#153 1 year ago

Same here. Without being able to set a password, you can't add yourself to the list.

#154 1 year ago
Quoted from JONESDS:

Same here. Without being able to set a password, you can't add yourself to the list.

I’m pretty sure it said I was on the list after I signed up.

#155 1 year ago
Quoted from JONESDS:

Create an account, then go back to the product page and you can add yourself to the list. No need to do anything with a password to sign up. After I signed up I tried to change my password and that's where the problem is.

#156 1 year ago

Just got on the list as well - Thank you.

#157 1 year ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

Create an account, then go back to the product page and you can add yourself to the list. No need to do anything with a password to sign up. After I signed up I tried to change my password and that's where the problem is.

Not sure why, I don't see a signup list on the product page. All I see is a message to log-in/create an account. I tried to register again but my username/password is already registered. Must be user error if I'm not seeing what others are seeing.

#158 1 year ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

That is correct

Same way it happened to me.

On the list , tried to change password and am now locked out

As long as I’m in the list and got the verification page. Which I did.

#159 1 year ago

Was able to get on the List

Thank You

#160 1 year ago

Dang you are all are a bunch of busy beavers! I have more than enough on the list to burn through the parts I have on hand. I'll start looking for alternative part sources for the next batch.

Also thanks for the error reports. I am working to fix the account issues. The site will go offline for a bit.

#161 1 year ago
Quoted from RobF:

Dang you are all are a bunch of busy beavers! I have more than enough on the list to burn through the parts I have on hand. I'll start looking for alternative part sources for the next batch.
Also thanks for the error reports. I am working to fix the account issues.

When will we know if we made it into the first round? Thanks Rob!

#162 1 year ago
Quoted from JesseJames23:

When will we know if we made it into the first round? Thanks Rob!

I have enough parts to make 15 or so. I'll go through the list (which is something like 26 right now) and notify those above that cutoff directly in the next day or two. I have the first three sets completed and will also be getting those out here shortly.

#163 1 year ago

YAYER. added myself to the list!

#164 1 year ago
Quoted from RobF:

Also thanks for the error reports. I am working to fix the account issues. The site will go offline for a bit.

Should be all fixed now. Thanks again Mike!

#165 1 year ago
Quoted from RobF:

I am having the same problem of getting the "Google reCAPTCHA verification failed" error when trying to change my password.

#166 1 year ago
Quoted from RobF:

No dice Rob ….. still getting the recapcha error

#167 1 year ago

I cant tell if Im on the list or not - is there anyway to confirm?

#168 1 year ago

I created an account, worked and just went to the mod and signed up. Why/where did you have to change password?

#169 1 year ago

The system had a small issue. For anyone that signed up without a password, if you have not already created a password for your account, please reset it via this link - https://www.robtune.com/my-account/lost-password/

Anyone who signs up from here on out will assign a password to their account during signup and should not have any issues.

If you see the confirmation when filling out the waiting list form, you are all set Also, anyone who joins the list from now on will get an email confirmation.

#170 1 year ago

Well I believe I'm on the list! No problem setting a password for me, just hoping I'll be able to get one.

#171 1 year ago

SuperMike FTW. For any more website/list issus, please PM or email me directly.

Sorry for the hickups folks. Good thing I am better at engineering than I am at web stuff...egads!

Quoted from Numskul:

I cant tell if Im on the list or not - is there anyway to confirm?

I just sent out a bulk confirmation email blast. If you didn't get one and expected one, PM please.

#172 1 year ago

Is this sold out?

#173 1 year ago
Quoted from mikespins:

The system had a small issue. For anyone that signed up without a password, if you have not already created a password for your account, please reset it via this link - https://www.robtune.com/my-account/lost-password/
Anyone who signs up from here on out will assign a password to their account during signup and should not have any issues.
If you see the confirmation when filling out the waiting list form, you are all set Also, anyone who joins the list from now on will get an email confirmation.

It works GREAT JOB guys !!!

#174 1 year ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Is this sold out?

Sort of?...but that's not the right phrasing. Let me try to be more clear.

Batch #1 <---- We are here
Limited to the parts on hand looks to be about 15 crosses.
Will be building these over the next few weeks.
Will be sold based on order of the interest list submissions.
Invoice for payment request will go out. No Preorders taken.
Introductory price of $180 shipped
Figure out how to get more parts for follow-on builds. Chips I need are the challenge.
Will be taking user feedback on any issues found on early builds

Batch #2 <--- maybe end of Oct if I am lucky?
Will open up orders to the remainder of the interest list.
Orders taken as fast as I can make them (spoiler alert, not that fast)
Price will go up some. Amount TBD.
Broader mod announcement once I get through the pent up demand.

#175 1 year ago

Folks, check your junk/spam folders. The email to set my password went to junk as did the email blast. Just set my password. Looking forward to putting this mod in my pro!

#176 1 year ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Folks, check your junk/spam folders. The email to set my password went to junk as did the email blast. Just set my password. Looking forward to putting this mod in my pro!

Yes. Check your spam folder.
My password reset email showed up in my inbox, but the wait list confirmation sent before that went to spam.

#177 1 year ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Good call out. Gmail seems more inclinded than not to filter these out.

Just set my password. Looking forward to putting this mod in my pro!

I admit I was a little confused when I saw your name on the interest list lol

#178 1 year ago

I was able to reset my password with that link. All good in the hood.

By the way, I was so excited by this announcement at 6am I was on the list before saying good morning to the wife. Really hoping the early bird gets the cross.

#179 1 year ago
Quoted from RobF:

Good call out. Gmail seems more inclinded than not to filter these out.

Is there any chance you can provide a list here of the first 15 pinsiders on the list for Batch 1?

#180 1 year ago
Quoted from RTS:

Is there any chance you can provide a list here of the first 15 pinsiders on the list for Batch 1?

Yes I will share this.

Also, I have turned off the interest list as I now have after one day way over (40!) what I can provide in the first build. There is now a simple notify when back in stock email sign up.

#181 1 year ago

Interest in this mod indicative to me how popular MET pro is to collectors who are willing to continue to upgrade the cosmetics their machines. I really like the pace of this pinball and the rising cross continues to add to the coolness of the toys without slowing gameplay. Honestly, I think a mod like this might become a staple of collectors MET pros who are willing to sink money into a great machine.

#182 1 year ago

Yep..if the Canadian dollar wasn't so bad I would be all over this. A future price increase will ensure i wont dwell on regretting my decision. Definitely an awesome mod. Hopefully the competition doesn't copy it tooo soon !

#183 1 year ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Yep..if the Canadian dollar wasn't so bad I would be all over this. A future price increase will ensure i wont dwell on regretting my decision. Definitely an awesome mod.

Yeah, I totally understand. It must be the least fun part about living in Canada.

Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Hopefully the competition doesn't copy it tooo soon !

I prefer to hope for never at all. It's not 100% preventable of course, but it is much more difficult without support for blatent knock-offs from this small tight-nit community. Certainly a bigger topic deserving of it's on thread and discussion.

#184 1 year ago
Quoted from RobF:

I have enough parts to make 15 or so. I'll go through the list (which is something like 26 right now) and notify those above that cutoff directly in the next day or two. I have the first three sets completed and will also be getting those out here shortly.

I have been anxiously checking my email for the last few days in hope that I made the cut. Can I assume based on the last post that if you did not receive an email indicating that, then you probably did not make the cut?

#185 1 year ago
Quoted from GoldenBear:

I have been anxiously checking my email for the last few days in hope that I made the cut. Can I assume based on the last post that if you did not receive an email indicating that, then you probably did not make the cut?

Oh no! I am trying to bring joy, not anxiety!

I haven't sent out any emails. My plan is to just share the full ordered interest list. I am not exactly sure where the cuttoff will be. It depends on how well I can scrounge parts and if I have any part failures. Fifteen is my target, but it could could end up a +/- a couple from there.

#186 1 year ago

The first three orders have been sent out.

The install instructions include a pre-flight test. I am posting that section below in case anybody wants go through it ahead of time. Interestingly enough, both guys that have installed this mod found issues with their cross LED flasher that they didn't know about. One was a bad solder joint on the flasher socket itself, the second one Hangry and I are still chasing it down. Just a note that the wedge style 12v flashers that the cross uses are not that common so I wouldn't expect a lot people to have a spare floating around.

Pre-Flight Testing

In order to help troubleshoot any issues after installation, it’s important to get a baseline of the game before you start. The cross rising mod relies on the LED flasher that is inside the cross and the last grave drop down target to determine when to rise. Go into the game test menu and verify both are working before attempting to install the mod.

LED cross flasher
In the service menu, select: DIAG -> FLASH LAMP MENU-> SINGLE FLASH LAMP TEST -> GRAVE MARKER L.E.D. FLASHER #19, ORG / VIO-ORG
With the coin door closed, press the start button to activate the flasher. If the cross doesn’t flash, it will need to be fixed before continuing. Possible causes may be a dead bulb, a bad wiring harness (most likely on the cross side), or a bad Q19 transistor.
If the LED needs to be replaced, be aware it is a 12v wedge type flasher LED. NOT a standard 6v GI LED.
Grave drop target
In the service menu, select: DIAG -> SWITCH MENU -> SWITCH TEST
With the playfield up, manually drop the targets from below. Verify that the last target switch changes state when it is dropped and raised back up again. You won’t be able to see the DMD, but you will hear the sound that indicates a change in switch state. Again, if it doesn’t test as expected, this will need to be resolved before continuing with the mod.

#187 1 year ago

Thanks for doing this…. just subscribed. That’s what I get for going on vacation

#188 1 year ago

Anxiously awaiting an email………

#189 1 year ago

Thanks for taking this on. I had been thinking about getting the regular mechanism and trying to get it to work with my total light show board, but I haven’t been confident it would be successful

#190 1 year ago
Quoted from KJL:

That’s what I get for going on vacation

Damn straight!

Quoted from JesseJames23:

Anxiously awaiting an email………

Too funny. Maybe you should find out where KJL went for vacation, he sounds pretty relaxed.

1 week later
#192 1 year ago

Four more ready to ship. When your name is up, I'll send an invoice to pay via email. Double check that you have a shipping address (right now valid is US and non-WA) or you will be unable make payment. If you get stuck, just send me a PM.

Pre-order list is captured here;
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sla52pUV5WYc98YUBRwM1XTXbqYRH7fv76wNRT_KkaY/edit?usp=sharing

#193 1 year ago

Paid up. Thanks Rob!

#194 1 year ago

Payment sent, tracking received, and package is on its way …. THX Rob!!!

#195 1 year ago
Quoted from RobF:

Four more ready to ship. When your name is up, I'll send an invoice to pay via email. Double check that you have a shipping address (right now valid is US and non-WA) or you will be unable make payment. If you get stuck, just send me a PM.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sla52pUV5WYc98YUBRwM1XTXbqYRH7fv76wNRT_KkaY/edit?usp=sharing

#36 on the list

#196 1 year ago

Yeah but we are seven closer now, so it's like you are #29!

#197 1 year ago
Quoted from RobF:

Yeah but we are seven closer now, so it's like you are #29!

Thanks that helps !! can’t wait for this mod !

#198 1 year ago
Quoted from RobF:

Find myself checking email more often paranoid that I may miss the invoice. So pumped this is happening.

#199 1 year ago

Mine came in the mail today ……. Too bad I’m Traveling and won’t be able to check this out till Sunday

THX Rob!!!

#200 1 year ago
Quoted from digitaldocc:

Find myself checking email more often paranoid that I may miss the invoice. So pumped this is happening.

Not to worry! To ease your paranoia, I give a very generious 35 seconds to respond to the invoice before bumping people off the list

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.00
Lighting - Other
Slap Save Creations

$ 68.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Z

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 12.95
$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
7,600 (OBO)
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Hot Springs, AR
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

$ 29.95
$ 14.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

There are 339 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/met-pro-rising-cross-mod/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.