IMG_9427 (resized).jpg
20211218_222857.jpg
PXL_20210811_051345299 (resized).jpg
PXL_20210811_051227637 (resized).jpg
PXL_20210811_050938425 (resized).jpg
PXL_20210811_051048378 (resized).jpg
PXL_20210808_173026771~2 (resized).jpg
PXL_20210808_171325427~2 (resized).jpg
There are 339 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 7.
#101 2 years ago

Thanks for the update, I definitely will be getting one of these!

#102 2 years ago

Oh man, where do I even begin? 16 hours after posting the last post in this thread, my Pinside secret santa gift arrived! Whoever my SS is did their homework and contacted RobF regarding building this amazing mod for my #MET pro. I'm lucky enough to say I am now the owner of one!

Installation was easy, the 3D printed parts are extremely precise and everything is very high quality. RobF killed it on this mod, it's amazing. He also printed in a special glow in the dark purple to match my powder coated machine!

I know that everyone who reads this thread is chomping at the bit for one, so I don't need to pursued anyone further, however, I have to share this with the community!

Here is a video of the cross rising

20211218_222857.jpg20211218_222857.jpg

Thanks again SS & @RobF! When you are ready to start selling these, they are going to go fast!

#103 2 years ago

Eagerly awaiting these being available to all

#104 2 years ago

Very nice! I've been watching this thread... knowing my luck, I'll miss the day they go on sale and miss out.

1 month later
#105 2 years ago

Just saw mikespins Facebook post and am “chiming in”, if I’m not too late

1 week later
#106 2 years ago

Looks amazing Rob! I'm in for one whenever the chip shortage is resolved.

#107 2 years ago

I'm eagerly awaiting this too

#108 2 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

I'm eagerly awaiting this too

Oh man! me too...This is the coolest ever.

#109 2 years ago

I know you’re not keeping lists on who wants one... Thank you for this mod! I am one of those weirdos that prefers Met pro, (mostly because of the artwork) added the total light show, spinners, self made custom backbox lighting, etc.

This is a reminder for me to order when it’s available.

#110 2 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

I am one of those weirdos that prefers Met pro

Your'e not the only one. I prefer Met Pro too. It seems faster and better flow to me. The only thing I wish it had is.....The rising cross!

#111 2 years ago

Yes i think he will have a long list lol

2 weeks later
#112 2 years ago

Bump to keep the dream alive

#113 2 years ago

Any time frame yet..... If I were Rob all of my printers would be burning the midnight oil and id be making a boat load of harnesses in anticipation of the parts.

3 weeks later
#114 2 years ago

Giving this thread a bump in hopes that RobF has been able to source the parts he needs.

4 months later
#115 1 year ago
Quoted from RobF:

After several months of this project sitting on the shelf, I finally have a fully functioning prototype of my MetPro rising cross mod. It is a few 3D printed parts, a servo, and a control board. It's plug and play as far as connecting to the target opto board and the cross LED. It needs a few tweaks and a lot of play testing before I call it done, but I was excited to share a video of it in action. As of right now I am not taking orders or keeping a list of the interested. This will change when I get closer to final design. Happy to answer any questions and take feedback.

Any update on when you start taking orders?

2 weeks later
#116 1 year ago

Hopefully soon

#117 1 year ago

Pending price I'm in. Probably the one thing I wish my pro had that it didn't. Dont miss the hammer / lock but this was a cool feature.

2 weeks later
#118 1 year ago

Thanks everyone for hanging in with me. I'm looking to have the first couple available in a week or so. Initial price will be $180 shipped. I'll update when I am ready to take orders.

#119 1 year ago

Awesome!
No hurry, glad you're almost there.

#120 1 year ago
Quoted from RobF:

Thanks everyone for hanging in with me. I'm looking to have the first couple available in a week or so. Initial price will be $180 shipped. I'll update when I am ready to take orders.

Take my money PLEASE!!!

#121 1 year ago

Make a lot please!

#122 1 year ago
Quoted from RobF:

Great news man. Can't wait.

#123 1 year ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Make a lot please!

Chip supply is still a challenge. I have enough parts on hand to build maybe 15 or so. Once I get a few out in the wild and I can start collecting feedback, I think I'll have a better idea what the demand is going to look like.

#124 1 year ago

Hi,please put me on the list.Thanks

#125 1 year ago

Please put me on the list.

#126 1 year ago
Quoted from jjgnx87:

Hi,please put me on the list.Thanks

Quoted from jkashani:

Please put me on the list.

I'm looking to have a more formal, self-service way to handle the interest list. I am generally terrible at keeping track of names from PMs, email and forum posts

#127 1 year ago
Quoted from RobF:

I'm looking to have a more formal, self-service way to handle the interest list. I am generally terrible at keeping track of names from PMs, email and forum posts

Just a friendly reminder, I was the first one to reach out to you about this mod and requested to be on the list first.

#128 1 year ago

Yall need to relax and wait.

#129 1 year ago

I'm ready to purchase when you're ready to sell. Fantastic mod for the pro.
-Mike

#130 1 year ago

Count me in!

#131 1 year ago

I would like one please!

#132 1 year ago

Im in please.

#133 1 year ago

I don't think RobF is taking "I'll take one" or "put me on the list" posts. But in case he changes his mind. I'll take one and please put me on the list.

#134 1 year ago

I played mikespins Metallica with your mod.

I want one too, add me to any list you have (it would cool in purple too since I'm powder coating my MET the same as Mike's)

Reach out to mikespins - he may be able to help you out with a website/storefront since he made his own.
Just mention SKORR told you.

#135 1 year ago
Quoted from SKORR_Arcades:

I played mikespins Metallica with your mod.
I want one too, add me to any list you have (it would cool in purple too since I'm powder coating my MET the same as Mike's)
Reach out to mikespins - he may be able to help you out with a website/storefront since he made his own.
Just mention SKORR told you.

Sorry purple sparkle glow in the dark was a 1/1 secret santa special. The rest will be "Self Titled" black color.

And yeah funny enough MrMike is actively helping me fix up my broken webpage. I'll use that to collect the initial interest list.

#136 1 year ago
Quoted from RobF:

Sorry purple sparkle glow in the dark was a 1/1 secret santa special. The rest will be "Self Titled" black color.
And yeah funny enough MrMike is actively helping me fix up my broken webpage. I'll use that to collect the initial interest list.

That's funny, I had no idea he was doing that. Mike's so passionate about pinball - it figures he's already doing that for you.
Still add me to the list

#137 1 year ago
Quoted from SKORR_Arcades:

That's funny, I had no idea he was doing that. Mike's so passionate about pinball - it figures he's already doing that for you.
Still add me to the list

#138 1 year ago

Eagerly anticipating the list to open

#139 1 year ago

Please count me in!

#140 1 year ago

I’m definitely in … Thanks Rob

#141 1 year ago

Ok...the time has come. Go here, create an account, then put your name on the interest list. https://www.robtune.com/product/metallica-pro-rising-cross/

Big thanks to mikespins for all the help standing up my site. It would probably be another year wait if not for him

#142 1 year ago

I already did. Count me in!

#143 1 year ago

WOOOO HOOOO. On the list Rob.

I may have hit the send button and form twice as I was so happy to see they were done . I only need one

THX Allen

#144 1 year ago

I’m in! But having trouble changing password. I get a failed recaptcha warning?

#145 1 year ago

Can't create a password. Failed recapcha. However, I was able to submit my name and email on the interest list. Hopefully that went through.

#146 1 year ago
Quoted from JesseJames23:

I’m in! But having trouble changing password. I get a failed recaptcha warning?

I created an account but now I can't login as I tried to change my password. At least im on the list for now.

IMG_9427 (resized).jpgIMG_9427 (resized).jpg
#147 1 year ago

Just made an account and added to the interest list.
If I remember what happened correctly, it never asked for an initial password.
Then when you try to change your password or log back in, you can't since you don't know what default password was set.

#148 1 year ago

Hopefully we are all on the list that had the password issue. I submitted to the list and I think it went through.

#149 1 year ago

Are you guys still having the password issue?

#150 1 year ago

Im in also! I had the same password error of reCAPTCHA verification failed but initially it said it was submitted for the mod.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 16.00
Lighting - Other
Slap Save Creations

$ 12.95
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 149.00
7,600 (OBO)
$ 29.95
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Elgin, OK
$ 14.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 30.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 25.50
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 339 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/met-pro-rising-cross-mod/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.