Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by cscmtp
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Anyone selling their MET Pro or IMVE in the northeast area? Close to Mass would be great.

Thanks
Gary

Post edited by bushz: add wtb

#2 9 years ago

I have a NIB IMve in Tampa with factory installed shaker still on pallet so shipping should be cheaper.

#3 9 years ago

Go with a IM VE if you can find one. Both games are great but I'M is superior. I tired of the music on Metallica. The speed and difficulty of IM will give you more entertainment

#4 9 years ago

Save some money and get an IMOG (2010). Same Frickin game good luck, I just got IM back and it's going nowhere! !!

#5 9 years ago

That's my main concern with ACDC and Metallica. I love both bands' music. Know all the words. Wondering if it'll get old hearing them again and again though. I don't think so but the thought it there.

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

That's my main concern with ACDC and Metallica. I love both bands' music. Know all the words. Wondering if it'll get old hearing them again and again though. I don't think so but the thought it there.

I have owned both MET pro and ACDC premium, both wonderful gameplay. I just get sick of hearing the same 12 or 14 songs over and over that I have already heard through my life 100's of times. I had MET pro for a while longer but even that started getting old after awhile. I may own either again someday.

#7 9 years ago

You can turn down the music and its really not that noticeable during gameplay. I have played MET a lot and barely even notice the music. Lots of callouts. Just my opinion.

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

Own both pins and both now play 12 Van Halen and 14 Rush songs instead of ACDC & Metallica songs

Post edited by cscmtp

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/met-pro-or-imve and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.