(Topic ID: 122182)

Met Metallica E.O.T.L. how to complete

By Blackstorm

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

How do you complete EOTL? When playing the other 4 CIUs you hit all the shots enough times and eventually it says you've completed the mode and awards the jackpot. On EOTL it seems like you just keep going on and on. If you hit all the shots it's asking for a jackpot is awarded for 10 mil but never says you've completed it and it keeps going. The jackpot isn't even half of what the other CIUs are. Wondering if I'm missing something? Anyone know how to complete it before you cash out or do just keep going and try to rack as many points up until your ball drains or cash out and start from the beginning?

#2 9 years ago

I think the lack of responses shows just how few have actually made it to EOTL. I know I haven't.

#3 9 years ago

I've been there once, and did reasonably terrible, but having been there I glass-off'd it. I'm a bit hazy on it but what I recall:

I believe happens is you have to shoot all spider shots to change the colors of the arrows from red to green (on a premium), then there's a roaming (I think?) super which will also add-a-ball. The super is worth a lot, and the mode is indefinite, with scoring on jackpots increasing and the super doubles each time I think?

To my knowledge there is no 'beating it', except the mode is timed unlike other CIU modes, and I think you have to keep two balls in play, but I could be wrong on the latter.

#4 9 years ago

I made it there once..... lasted about 30 seconds....... no idea what I was supposed to be doing.

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from Pincrawler:

I made it there once..... lasted about 30 seconds....... no idea what I was supposed to be doing.

I didn't know it was timed. That was my downfall. I was doing fine but slow playing it to try and learn it, then all of a sudden the 10, 9, 8.... and you think I could make a shot to reset the timer at that point?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
7,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
St. Louis, MO
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Chrome Candy

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Hot Springs, AR
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 22.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 68.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 149.00
$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, DE
$ 14.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 12.95
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 29.95
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/met-metallica-eotl-how-to-complete and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.