New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 70498)

MET LE NIB $7600

By jruddr

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 24 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by sammiesguys
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

NIB METLE for sale$7600. The machine is located in Bridgeport Alabama .

#2 6 years ago

Open it up & play it.

#3 6 years ago

you know you want to

#4 6 years ago

Bump

#5 6 years ago

Is it the code not quite completed that makes these Met's harder to sell quickly?

Just curious, as I haven't played one yet.

#6 6 years ago

That and the fact that a lot of people bought these to flip and make money on and that train has left the station....

Glws.....

#7 6 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Is it the code not quite completed that makes these Met's harder to sell quickly?

There isn't a thing for sale right now that is selling quickly. Selling anything currently requires a lot of patience or a well below market price… whatever that is. Hard to determine market price for anything right now.

GLWS OP...

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Maybe , but it's a great game as is , New code will only make this already great game even better .

#9 6 years ago

I like the girls with the pumps and the Bump!

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

MMr sucking easily over $10 million out of the market and having people planning for space for a new surprise game seems to be the culprit. We had a relatively slow summer and that usually leads to pint up demand (the previous few years anyway) but this year right before we headed into the winter MMr came.

Met is an awesome game the LE is STUNNING, this game will sell. As Teekee said, it will just take a bit of time.

#11 6 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

There isn't a thing for sale right now that is selling quickly. Selling anything currently requires a lot of patience or a well below market price… whatever that is. Hard to determine market price for anything right now.
GLWS OP...

So for this title it needs to get down to pre-order pricing to be tempting?

#12 6 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

GLWS OP...

Accept for my Metallica LE that sold in less then 24 hours, oh yeah I did not try to make a mint. So stuff can sell fast if you dont get freaking greedy.

#13 6 years ago
Quoted from mrbillishere:

So for this title it needs to get down to pre-order pricing to be tempting?

Lower.

#14 6 years ago
Quoted from starbase:

Accept for my Metallica LE that sold in less then 24 hours, oh yeah I did not try to make a mint. So stuff can sell fast if you dont get freaking greedy.

Yep, you had it priced to sell. That's what it takes in todays market… or a lot of patience.

1 week later
#15 6 years ago

Price reduced.$7600

#16 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

MMr sucking easily over $10 million out of the market and having people planning for space for a new surprise game seems to be the culprit. We had a relatively slow summer and that usually leads to pint up demand (the previous few years anyway) but this year right before we headed into the winter MMr came.
Met is an awesome game the LE is STUNNING, this game will sell. As Teekee said, it will just take a bit of time.

Agree. Market is crazy right now. Hopefully no one was thinking pinball was an investment and was just buying what they like and enjoying their games?

#17 6 years ago

afternoon bump.

#18 6 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Selling anything currently requires a lot of patience or a well below market price

Selling anything above market price requires a lot of patience.

The alternative is to sell at market price.

This game is priced to sell. GLWTS.

#19 6 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

The alternative is to sell at market price.

What is 'market'? Its hard to figure out market price today on anything…

The OP's price seems below market to me and is a great deal IMO but hard to know what the market really is.

#20 6 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

What is 'market'? Its hard to figure out market price today on anything…

The OP's price seems below market to me and is a great deal IMO but hard to know what the market really is.

I agree, it's hard to know. Market price is subject to change. It is not determined at one time for all eternity.

If you list a game and have little to no interest, it's probably too high. If you get too many responses with offers to pay more, it's probably too low.

#21 6 years ago

Bump

#22 6 years ago

Bump.

#23 6 years ago

Where are you located

#24 6 years ago
Quoted from Sgtmax:

Where are you located

Quoted from jruddr:

The machine is located in Bridgeport Alabama

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside