Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by TheLaw
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

We have had MET in our lineup for a couple weeks now & this title is fantastic. I have made it to EOTL several times since & I'm not certain of the exact rules for this wizard mode. The red arrow spider inserts are all flashing when entering this mode, but what is the overall objective to completing EOTL? I've completed all the flashing spider inserts several times, but have only received an add a ball. Is there an end to End Of The Line?

#2 1 year ago

There is no end to it, just points.

#3 1 year ago

It ends when the song is over...

#4 1 year ago
Quoted from Ockeyhead:

We have had MET in our lineup for a couple weeks now & this title is fantastic. I have made it to EOTL several times since & I'm not certain of the exact rules for this wizard mode. The red arrow spider inserts are all flashing when entering this mode, but what is the overall objective to completing EOTL? I've completed all the flashing spider inserts several times, but have only received an add a ball. Is there an end to End Of The Line?

I have to say you are pretty baller to make it several times in a couple of weeks. Cheers dude!

#5 1 year ago
Quoted from Ockeyhead:

I have made it to EOTL several times

I hate you. Just j/k. I’ve had mine for over two years and haven’t come close, sigh. Anybody know where I can score some adderall? Asking for a friend.

#6 1 year ago

When I acquired MET it was very dirty & the ball almost seemed to flow in 2nd gear. I completely shopped it out & now the playfield is perfect w/ blazing speed. I have my settings on factory w/ an extra ball at 150,000. The key to making EOTL is to light several insert columns, establish multiball & tap out of the CIU modes as soon as possible. My highest score is 835,000,000 & the ultimate goal is 1 billion +.
There are two conflicting responses to the question concerning the EOTL rule progression. Is it an unlimited scoring mode that only ends when the ball eventually drains? Or does EOTL actually end (via mystery hole) when the song ends?

#7 1 year ago

There's no conflict in the responses I don't think, it doesn't tend by completing anything... Seems it just goes till the song ends. The song is 8 minutes long though.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Lighting - Backbox
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Deerfield, IL
Sale Pending!
Milwaukee, WI
$ 128.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 16.00
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 199.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 25.00
Apparel - Women
The Flipper Room
$ 26.50
$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Z
Machine - For Sale
St Jacob, IL
$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
4,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Morgantown, PA
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside