Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Spyderturbo007
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 3 years ago

The cross sticker on the first drop target on my MET is constantly getting chewed up. Anyone else dealt with this and have a fix?

#2 3 years ago

email Terry at PBL and see if he can find them.

#3 3 years ago

I initially had problem with first target sticker. It was catching the bottom of sticker on PF and pulling it up. I cut a small part of sticker off bottom. I have not had any further problem since, I still have original sticker on target. This might help. Not sure if you can adjust target to sit back further, might be worth looking at as you would only need a slight adjustment to avoid sticker coming into contact with playfield. Good luck
Ps I was playing Met last night and left flipper stopped working wtf looked under PF and fuse had blown. No prob, put a new fuse in should be fine!!! Still not working.....I know what I'll be doing today, trying to find out where the problem is. I'm no expert here but will keep looking to find it. Might be requesting help from pinside soon too! Lol

#4 3 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

email Terry at PBL and see if he can find them.

I have an extra sticker, that's not the problem. The problem is that even if I put that on, it will get chewed up.

#5 3 years ago

Mylar over it. Is your game on route? My HOU doesn't have sticker wear....but it doesn't get played much....

#6 3 years ago

It's HUO. I've had it for a year and it gets played several times a week.

#7 3 years ago

I can send you a small square of mylar if you want to try that.

#8 3 years ago

Something isn't right....I have no visible wear at all after 1500 games.

#9 3 years ago

It seems like it would have to be that the target isn't properly aligned

#10 3 years ago

My sticker is slowly disappearing from the bottom up. The top 2/3 still looks fine.

#11 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Something isn't right....I have no visible wear at all after 1500 games.

ya mine either....and I get idk...>20 games a week?

#12 3 years ago
Quoted from Leeb18509:

My sticker is slowly disappearing from the bottom up. The top 2/3 still looks fine.

This is exactly what is happening on mine.

#13 3 years ago

Do you have more than one extra sticker? I'll send you some mylar if you can send me a new sticker. Or I could use one from AC/DC...doh

7 months later
#14 2 years ago

My sticker is getting chewed up. Do you know where to get spares? Thanks, Mike

#15 2 years ago

Maybe it's being rubbed as it drops?

You can make your own pretty easily:
http://www.theteardown.com/gallery/categories.php?cat_id=19

#16 2 years ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

My sticker is getting chewed up. Do you know where to get spares? Thanks, Mike

If your game has a goody bag, I believe there are three in there.

#17 2 years ago
Quoted from Gusphan:

This is exactly what is happening on mine.

Has anyone figured this out yet? Mine lost the bottom 1/3 on the first drop, but the rest is fine. I just assumed it was from ball hits.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 50.00
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 35.00
$ 25.00
Apparel - Women
The Flipper Room

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside