3 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20201119-174514_Drive (resized).jpg
#1 3 years ago

Initially, the drop target coil will try to reset all 3, and the first one won't stay up. It will keep trying to reset over and over, firing the coil 3 times every time it tries to reset? The back 2 are staying up fine. I'm wondering if it’s not catching the lip, or what? When I Manually push them up, they all stay up. I can’t figure out what the problem is with the first drop target? Any help would be greatly appreciated. THanks

#2 3 years ago

I would look at the drop target lip for wear. Sounds like it’s just not catching. Don’t know if they can be adjusted any, or if you just have to buy a new one.

#3 3 years ago

Coil test with the playfield lifted. What happens? If you can't tell, take a slow-motion video with your phone. I think you'll have your answer that way.

#4 3 years ago

Remove the assembly clean it and extend the spring on the Back of the drop target. (Not the long thin spring that pulls it down)

#5 3 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

Initially, the drop target coil will try to reset all 3, and the first one won't stay up. It will keep trying to reset over and over, firing the coil 3 times every time it tries to reset? The back 2 are staying up fine. I'm wondering if it’s not catching the lip, or what? When I Manually push them up, they all stay up. I can’t figure out what the problem is with the first drop target? Any help would be greatly appreciated. THanks

I'm having the same problem with the middle Target on my Black Knight. This is what I found haven't tried it yet.

Screenshot_20201119-174514_Drive (resized).jpgScreenshot_20201119-174514_Drive (resized).jpg
#6 3 years ago
Quoted from Eddie:

Remove the assembly clean it and extend the spring on the Back of the drop target. (Not the long thin spring that pulls it down)

What do you mean by “extend the spring”? Thank you.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 4.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Elgin, OK
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.95
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 700.00
Hardware
Chrome Candy

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Chrome Candy

Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.50
$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/met-drop-target-not-resetting and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.