(Topic ID: 83153)

Metallica CODE UPDATE is here!!! 1.5 is UP!!!

By Rarehero

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 809 posts
  • 201 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Frax
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

picks.jpg
20140313_224619.jpg
eotl.jpg
hahahaohwow.jpg
foam1.jpg
image.jpg
MET score.JPG
1980788_10152007345416939_1204062861_n[1].jpg
Twoweeks.jpg
lumbergh.jpg
04aa70639a2711e0910f12313b10052d_small.jpg
image.jpg
surprised.gif
image-37.jpg
image-327.jpg
image-650.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zucot.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#109 10 years ago

I'm super happy that they put something out.

If the 17th update includes the songs, band member modes and any needed bug fixes then Ill be back on the stern bandwagon.

#366 10 years ago

To each his own but I found the game a lot more fun after turning the crank it requirements down from 15 per item to 10.

#373 10 years ago

For anyone wondering I was able to get the rom to load in an old version of pinball browser and didnt see any DMD evidence of band member modes.

Gonna try searching through audio now.

#378 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Two weeks.
Stop worrying about it and spend those two weeks enjoying the new code and learning about the new stuff. It's practically overload as it is...I think I actually prefer it this way. In two weeks we'll have gotten a hang of the new stuff and it'll be easier to understand the MORE new stuff.

Yeah I was mainly looking because the current version of the browser wont load this rom (some known sound management problem or something) and I wanted to spare people the suspense.

#380 10 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

This is disappointing to hear. Mine is already worse than 7/10 on 1.22 code with the new board. My captive ball lock hits are set to 5/7/9, and I literally can't remember the last time I got coffin multiball on my LE. I get it about half the time when I play Pros, sometimes twice in a game.
I would trade almost everything in the new update for a hammer magnet that grabs 100%. Guess I'll install it today and find out.

I have had 1 phantom lock in 1.5. Other than that it has been perfect.

#450 10 years ago

I have gone back to 15 for CIU item requirements.

Completing hurry ups is the key to starting CIU.

Can someone explain to me how you 'finish' a CIU mode?

I have collected huge jackpots by getting two of each item and hitting the scoop. That's not really 'finishing' the mode, is it?

Also when I did choose to collect the dmd said something about hitting the shots which were then all yellow. What does that do?

#464 10 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Are we sure these are coming? I heard "Lars is lit" and his insert was lit. Not sure how you light them. But perhaps that's all that's intended.

Right now you light the members by hitting all 4 pick targets two times.

#465 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

You'll know when you do it- the DMD will say "Completed" and there's an INSANELY LOUD music cue that will blow your ears out lol...also, all the arrow inserts will turn to a color (Victory laps? I think?). At that point you can keep going or cash out. So then after you cash out of the CIU mode and go back to normal, all the arrow inserts will be orange - if you collect them all, you can go back to the scoop to collect a bonus. Not sure how many times you can do it, but you lose those inserts if you drain.

Thanks.

I get so fucking nervous when I get to a CIU mode that I tend to blow it lol.

Do you think that there will be anything you only get by completing all CIU modes? (Aside from a shitload of points.)

#554 10 years ago

I wonder...how hard would it be to replace the metal plate on the premium/le with a pro style captive ball?

#559 10 years ago
Quoted from vex:

what would be the end result you would like to accomplish by doing this?

To make that part of the game play more like the pro.

#725 10 years ago
Quoted from mfresh:

I have never got to the bottom of lighting the switch, snake and cross inserts, and the video has convinced me that my machine doesn't work the same way. No matter which lane I "select" and get the blue marker, hitting the snake or cross or switch doesn't light up the corresponding insert in the selected lane. Occasionally if I hit the snake a random snake insert will light, but otherwise nothing. Then after a few minutes a whole load of them will light. Not at all like in the video, where the inserts are all methodically lit to go for the hurry up for each lane. Does that make any sense? Anyone figure out why this is happening?

This is definitely not right.

The snake lights 3 random snake inserts when you get the ball in its mouth, not for hitting the jaw.

Otherwise, selecting a shot makes that shot blue and then hitting sparky or the cross lights that insert and switches the selected shot (if applicable.)

Do all of your inserts light normally in test?

#747 10 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Will try this thread!
How do you get the 7 faces on Sparky multi-ball?

The what?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 14.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Elgin, OK
$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 700.00
Hardware
Chrome Candy

$ 68.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 4.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Hot Springs, AR
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Chrome Candy

$ 30.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 16.00
Lighting - Other
Slap Save Creations

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zucot.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/met-code-15-is-up?tu=zucot and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.