(Topic ID: 83153)

Metallica CODE UPDATE is here!!! 1.5 is UP!!!

By Rarehero

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 809 posts
  • 201 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Frax
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 25 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

picks.jpg
20140313_224619.jpg
eotl.jpg
hahahaohwow.jpg
foam1.jpg
image.jpg
MET score.JPG
1980788_10152007345416939_1204062861_n[1].jpg
Twoweeks.jpg
lumbergh.jpg
04aa70639a2711e0910f12313b10052d_small.jpg
image.jpg
surprised.gif
image-37.jpg
image-327.jpg
image-650.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shapeshifter.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#47 5 years ago

Never seen such a huge one

#113 5 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Cool animations for mode high scores!

image-600.jpg 228 KB

image-716.jpg 276 KB

image-789.jpg 272 KB

image-474.jpg 306 KB

image-375.jpg 284 KB

image-497.jpg 282 KB

image-650.jpg 315 KB

image-327.jpg 300 KB

image-37.jpg 310 KB

So many different high scores to get now - this is like a brand new game!

#151 5 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I'm starting to think that I was confused, and may have started Justice for All just prior to Crank it Up? I thought you could pick your mode when Justice started...but again, maybe I was in Crank it Up?

Just got crank it up - gives you 4 choices but I drained before I got far! So yes, to your question.

#390 5 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

To each his own but I found the game a lot more fun after turning the crank it requirements down from 15 per item to 10.

Awesome!

Crank it up is so cool will do the same.

#455 5 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

I can accept your stance on that. But you can't say the premium is better "in every way" only that you feel its sums of benefits over the pro outweigh its shortcoming. I can accept that stance.
I spent some time on my friends LE tonight. Its plays pretty well. I'm not sure that the hammer plate was accepting all ball hits. On my pro, coffin mb starts very early on but on the LE it was very late in the game. It also seems there were a couple phantom locks. How often does that generally happen? Also, the captive ball is very sensitive. If you barely tap it it registers a hit. The plate seems to need a much stronger hit. Is that common or perhaps his game needs some tweaking?
I did like the hammer when it worked on an actual lock. It's well synced to the sound now and gives a great effect.

Funny how we always have pro v le discussions but here goes again! Of course the premium/le is better - it should be. Would love the color changers. But the captive ball is way better on the pro - can't really argue with that. Hammer seems to be personal preference but if it didn't work perfectly it would annoy the hell out of me.

#492 5 years ago

My only disappointment with the code is expected some new band call outs - maybe next update?

#564 5 years ago

Played LE today then Pro.

Love the color changers - really good.

The rest is a mixture really as prefer the open p/f without the hammer and having the captive ball.

If I could swop from pro to premium it would be a no brainer but I wouldn't for the $$$$ you need to do it because of the negatives.

#745 5 years ago

Will try this thread!

How do you get the 7 faces on Sparky multi-ball?

#748 5 years ago

7 faces appear at bottom of screen as you play Sparky multiball. Well, none initially and then they appear.

Apparently hitting supers??

And how do you get those?!

#751 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Hit all the lit Electric Chair inserts - and then Sparky's insert will start to flash - hit him to zap him and get a Super Jackpot

Thanks

This game is like crack - stupidly addictive now. I was waiting for the code update to sell it but I just can't stop playing it.

For comparison I have STLE next to it and it's getting one play for every 5 on Metallica. Don't think I can sell it now as it is only going to get better.

I can hope hope the guys coding ST add some risk/reward features to take that game up another level.

1 month later
#789 5 years ago

So, when are band modes coming?

Just been thinking - my 4 favorite games of moment are - ACDC, Metallica, IM and AFM....

Hmmmm, what is the link

'Jack****ingpot'......... what an awesome callout!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Machine - For Sale
Clearwater, FL
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Minneapolis, MN

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shapeshifter.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside