(Topic ID: 83153)

Metallica CODE UPDATE is here!!! 1.5 is UP!!!

By Rarehero

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 809 posts
  • 201 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Frax
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 25 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

picks.jpg
20140313_224619.jpg
eotl.jpg
hahahaohwow.jpg
foam1.jpg
image.jpg
MET score.JPG
1980788_10152007345416939_1204062861_n[1].jpg
Twoweeks.jpg
lumbergh.jpg
04aa70639a2711e0910f12313b10052d_small.jpg
image.jpg
surprised.gif
image-37.jpg
image-327.jpg
image-650.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dutchtommy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 5 years ago

next time i expect nothing more then a video which starts with LADIES AND GENTLEMAN...

THE UPDATE!!!! and these are the chances.. 6 full months of wait time.. hard times for the non believers which sold off their games bcuz of the lack of Metallica update.. patience always get rewarded, so here it is.. stern stock (if there was any) just went up 10 minutes ago

#138 5 years ago

i think today is kinda historical.. this update has been by far the largest update we ever witnessed for an stern game.. it also took the most time,. but hey the results are there.. lyman wasnt nose picking.. no not at all!

im dieing to play the newest update now.. but i have to wait 2 days for it.. aarghh its killing me.. anyone please shoot some 1.5 update pinball action.. im wondering how it looks like.. swinging balls due to magnets..crank me up modes..
and its not done yet.. as the 2 songs still need to get in..

Lyman is the king of pinball! thumbs up if u agree on that

#152 5 years ago

now we need some metallica pinball 1.5 footage!!

Lyman deserves an big F*K*NG JACK*LYMAN*POT

i didnt even played the game as of yet with the new code.. but the change list speaks for itself! and yes ACDC updates were kinda epic too.. but this game created the most buzz for the update.. hence the 3500+ posts MET thread!

if u sold ur MET game lately u have reason to cry

#504 5 years ago

i absolute love this new update.. i shooted some footage of it.. the Crank it up modes are great.. i managed to get two of those in 1 game. enjoy the video (PS: the video is still cooking/processing, quality is not high yet)

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 64.00
Machine - For Sale
Watertown, WI

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dutchtommy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside