(Topic ID: 83153)

Metallica CODE UPDATE is here!!! 1.5 is UP!!!

By Rarehero

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 809 posts
  • 201 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Frax
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

picks.jpg
20140313_224619.jpg
eotl.jpg
hahahaohwow.jpg
foam1.jpg
image.jpg
MET score.JPG
1980788_10152007345416939_1204062861_n[1].jpg
Twoweeks.jpg
lumbergh.jpg
04aa70639a2711e0910f12313b10052d_small.jpg
image.jpg
surprised.gif
image-37.jpg
image-327.jpg
image-650.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider digitalbytes.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#20 10 years ago

Yes! So much for my afternoon. Looks like a huge update.

#363 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

AGREED! I used to think "man, what's the point of getting these lane inserts once Mystery is lit!?!" ...now you're ALWAYS on your toes to switch up the inserts because you want to collect them all to get deeper Mystery awards! AWESOME rule!

The only addition I would like to see here is flashing the flasher associated with the reward if it's one of coffin, cross, sparky or snake especially if they don't intend to add voice to those rewards. I have 3 color undercab lighting tied to these and I would get an indication of the award without ever looking at the DMD.

Update is awesome. Still trying to find the sweet spot to shoot the scoop, having real trouble with that making it hard to even see these new modes.

#364 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

In the old code, getting all those shots completed got you to Seek & Destroy....it still does...but now in this code, getting a shot completed will help you toward Crank It Up, since the lit inserts give you "hits" on each item. A shot with all Sparky/Snake/Grave inserts lit will give you one of each every time you shoot it!

This is a critical piece of information that I did not glean from the release notes. I will have an easier time getting to Crank it Up knowing this. Thanks Rarehero.

#543 10 years ago
Quoted from Breadfan:

The only problem I have lately,is every time I nail sparky,the ball launches up & hits him in the head(funny the first few times)& lands somewhere that takes a while to get back on the PF.

A pinsider created a new custom plastic to replace the one in front of sparky to prevent this kind of problem:

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-it-possible-to-reproduce-pinball-plastics-including-artwork-at-home/page/2#post-1310315

Was thinking of doing this myself.

#736 10 years ago

It's inspiring for me to see these video's but I can't fathom getting those kinds of scores. I can't break 30 mil consistently on my table. Constant sling drains missed shots to picks, flipper fumbles or late nudging. Some of my games last less than two minutes and I would guess my average score is less than 10 mil. That said I have only really played since I got my table 6 months ago so I have a lot to learn.

The good thing for me is that I will be challenged by this table for a long time. But it can be frustrating when you play every day but don't seem to make a lot of progress. I have determined that my tilt was way to tight based off these video's so I relaxed that a bit. I have so far resisted the urge to move the outlane posts because I really want to get better with the shipped setting.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

11,600 (OBO)
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 149.00
$ 29.95
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Elgin, OK
$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider digitalbytes.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/met-code-15-is-up?tu=digitalbytes and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.