Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 36 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Sheprd
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bakerhillpins.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21 2 years ago

LOL.. Well. I ordered a month ago and haven't received anything either (confirmation or otherwise). Not sure if he was involved in the flooding earlier in the year but a cursory google search seems to indicate he might have been.

Guess I'll wait a bit and see where to go from there. Everyone seems happy with the board but the communication is obviously lacking. I wish he'd at least post or put up something on his home/order page.

#22 2 years ago

Thought I'd follow up here... I received a reply from Teresa early this morning confirming my order and they mentioned that they are still experiencing parts/shipping delays so I'm good with that and will wait patiently.

Just getting something other than an automated response is all I was looking for.

#25 2 years ago

I was told last week by Teresa that parts availability was what was holding everything up at the moment and current lead times extend to 3 weeks (probably longer if it's anything like I'm seeing)

3 months later
    #32 2 years ago
    Quoted from DuffysArcade:I received another email response from Ingo/Teresa.
    ------
    Hello, unfortunately we won't be able to ship until Christmas, we will be out immediately after Christmas, the reason we don't have time to solder until the end. At Christmas we solder the rest and ship it immediately. Sorry, there is no other way, you can always get your money back. Happy Christmas
    Teresa

Thanks for the update. My TZ's been down for a few months waiting for the clock so it would be great to be able to play again.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bakerhillpins.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/message-from-german-pinball-aka-ingo-overseas-shipping-problems-?tu=bakerhillpins and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.