Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 36 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Sheprd
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JustEverett.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 3 years ago
    Quoted from german-pinball:

Hello all my pinside friends,
    I have not been able to reply to every e-mail in the past few weeks because I had reoriented myself in my job, which had taken a lot of time.
    I have not yet sent some orders for the Twilight-Zone-Clock-Board and the ToM Trunk-Opto-Board.
    The boards have all been soldered by me, but cannot be shipped overseas due to the current corona crisis.
    I had already sent the parcels, but they all came back because apparently it cannot or may not be shipped to certain countries from Frankfurt Airport. The packages are rejected at Frankfurt airport and returned to the sender (me).
    Shipping to the following countries is currently not possible:
    - UNITED STATES
    - AUSTRALIA
    CANADFA was also not possible for some time, but it has been working to Canada again for a few days and the packages to Canada have already been shipped.
    I am therefore particularly addressing customers in the USA and AUSTRALIA.
    The following message has been on our DHL/Deutsche Post website for the USA and Australia for weeks:
    "Current information about the Corona virus:
    Due to the increasing spread of the Corona virus and the associated derivation or delivery restrictions, delivery to this destination is currently not possible.
    You can find more information on the effects of the Corona virus on shipping and delivery by Deutsche Post DHL on our info page. "
    As I said, the boards for the customers in these countries are all soldered and packaged ready for dispatch. It currently only fails because shipping to the USA and AUSTALIA is practically impossible.
    Of course I am sorry that this is currently the case.
    I can assure you that I check the DHL/Deutsche Post website a couple of times a day to see if the shipping restrictions have been relaxed and lifted again. As soon as this is technically and practically possible again, I will send immediately, that goes without saying.
    Everyone who knows me, knows, that I will not cheat anyone or have ever cheated a person.
    I can only ask you to be patient at the moment. However, I can not say whether it takes 1 week or 1 month, as I said, I check every day if and when it works again.
    Of course, I am immediately ready to immediately return your money to anyone who can no longer wait or who does not trust me - this is absolutely no problem and will then be dealt with immediately.
    I then just ask for a short PM or e-mail that you want your payment back, then it will be done immediately.
    There were a few people who thought, that they would open a dispute with paypal, which was unpleasant and annoying for me. I have already paid these people back und refundet the money.
    Let us all hope, that CORONA will soon be over - I can't say more at the moment.
    Stay healthy and greetings
    Ingo

Hope you can get back to normal after things return to normal. The TOM Trunk Opto board is a must for that game.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JustEverett.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/message-from-german-pinball-aka-ingo-overseas-shipping-problems-?tu=JustEverett and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.