Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 36 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Sheprd
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 years ago

Hello all my pinside friends,

I have not been able to reply to every e-mail in the past few weeks because I had reoriented myself in my job, which had taken a lot of time.

I have not yet sent some orders for the Twilight-Zone-Clock-Board and the ToM Trunk-Opto-Board.

The boards have all been soldered by me, but cannot be shipped overseas due to the current corona crisis.

I had already sent the parcels, but they all came back because apparently it cannot or may not be shipped to certain countries from Frankfurt Airport. The packages are rejected at Frankfurt airport and returned to the sender (me).

Shipping to the following countries is currently not possible:

- UNITED STATES
    - AUSTRALIA

CANADFA was also not possible for some time, but it has been working to Canada again for a few days and the packages to Canada have already been shipped.

I am therefore particularly addressing customers in the USA and AUSTRALIA.

The following message has been on our DHL/Deutsche Post website for the USA and Australia for weeks:

"Current information about the Corona virus:
    Due to the increasing spread of the Corona virus and the associated derivation or delivery restrictions, delivery to this destination is currently not possible.
    You can find more information on the effects of the Corona virus on shipping and delivery by Deutsche Post DHL on our info page. "

As I said, the boards for the customers in these countries are all soldered and packaged ready for dispatch. It currently only fails because shipping to the USA and AUSTALIA is practically impossible.

Of course I am sorry that this is currently the case.

I can assure you that I check the DHL/Deutsche Post website a couple of times a day to see if the shipping restrictions have been relaxed and lifted again. As soon as this is technically and practically possible again, I will send immediately, that goes without saying.

Everyone who knows me, knows, that I will not cheat anyone or have ever cheated a person.
    I can only ask you to be patient at the moment. However, I can not say whether it takes 1 week or 1 month, as I said, I check every day if and when it works again.

Of course, I am immediately ready to immediately return your money to anyone who can no longer wait or who does not trust me - this is absolutely no problem and will then be dealt with immediately.
    I then just ask for a short PM or e-mail that you want your payment back, then it will be done immediately.

There were a few people who thought, that they would open a dispute with paypal, which was unpleasant and annoying for me. I have already paid these people back und refundet the money.

Let us all hope, that CORONA will soon be over - I can't say more at the moment.

Stay healthy and greetings

Ingo

#2 3 years ago

Ingo:

Sorry that you are having to deal with this.

And let me just say, as one who has dealt with you several times over the last few years any of us who have a history with you can easily testify there is no more trustable or sincere merchant on Pinside. In my experience you have always gone out of your way to do things right.

So please, everyone waiting for product be patient and trust that Ingo will do the best that he can given the situation that he cannot control.

1 month later
    #3 3 years ago

Any update on this? I paced an order on your website and have not received any confirmation. I would appreciate you letting me know you've received my order. I've sent you messages here plus an email. If I should do something different at this point, let me know. I totally understand about COVID delays. That's not an issue. Mostly I'm just looking to know my order has been received.

#4 3 years ago

Anyone have any suggestions on how to handle this issue. I paid one month ago and have not received any confirmation or communication. I did not know of the shipping issues at the time of ordering and only discovered this post from a google search. I have emailed twice and sent PMs via Pinside three times. I understanding that there is a lot going on in the world right now with COVID and my order isn't going to be the priority, but at the same time I'm hoping for some communication (anything). I'm thinking perhaps it's best to request a refund until shipping issues resolve, which might allow me to look for the part from a reseller in the states, or repurchase when shipping is an option? Best of luck.

#5 3 years ago

I can't really help but I can confirm the shipping problems.

I have been refused to ship to Australia and Canada with standard service while one parcel to US never arrived after one month so I had to ship it back using DHL-Express (which is the only one who guarantees correct delivery).

It looks like US Postal services are overloaded with international parcels.

#6 3 years ago

I'm okay with whatever they feel is best. I'm fine waiting a few more weeks or receiving a refund and I try ordering again when things are straightened out.

PS: I just received communication from Teresa, which I think is saying they will refund the money.

2 weeks later
    #7 3 years ago

I ordered a TZ clock board in April.

Checked the situation again today, and wondered if it would be possible to send using using premium service from the Deutsche Post?

https://www.deutschepost.de/en/c/coronavirus.html#usa

USA:
    Transport capacity to the USA is currently substantially reduced. As a result, mail and parcel service can only be maintained subject to certain special measures.
    • Letter mail items weighing up to 500 g with a maximum thickness of 2 cm (documents) can still be sent to the USA
    • It will not be possible to send Warenpost and Päckchen items to the USA until further notice
    •** For private customers: It will only be possible to send parcels to the USA via the Premium service until further notice *******
    • For business/contract customers: DHL Parcel International items can still be sent until further notice. Please note that a crisis surcharge of €2.20 per kg (or part thereof) will be applied to every parcel.
    • For European business customers: “Deutsche Post Packet” products can still be sent until further notice. Please note that all “Packet” products are subject to a price increase due to the current international crisis. Please contact your Account Manager in your European country office for further information.

#8 3 years ago

Yet we can get thousands of parcels of mystery seeds from China that no one here ordered.

3 weeks later
    #9 3 years ago

Hello Ingo

I havent had any replies from you so have sent you a message for refund please as it has been 6 months since I ordered and paid.
    I have sent you a PM here, email on your website, and email to your email address we corresponded on back in February.

Thankyou
    Kurt

#10 3 years ago

Sadly - it has actually taken as long as 7 months from the ship date for some of my orders to be delivered. I imagine he is equally frustrated with the shipping problems going on right now.

#11 3 years ago

Yes I can imagine it is very frustrating, but to reply to emails should be standard courtesy.
    I am receiveing items from Germany at work ok so it must be a different carrier.
    Anyway I am very happy to report I received a full refund to my paypal account this morning - but no message. So thankyou Ingo.

#12 3 years ago

For those of us that have ordered merchandise from German-Pinball it would be nice if MR Kramer could at least update us of the situation. Last I heard he could not ship to U.S. or Australia but he was looking into having a bulk order delivered to a friend of his in New Jersey (?). Last message on this board was 3 months ago, hopefully hearing something soon?

2 weeks later
    #13 3 years ago

Hello Ingo,

I placed an order and paid back in March as well and am having a similar issue of getting an update. I understand the challenges with Corna but would like an update. Has anyone had any contact with him about this? I have sent PM and emails looking for an update as well. I am considering canceling and re ordering once everything has calmed down.

1 month later
    #14 3 years ago

Same here. No response. ordered a TZ clock board earlier in the year. Just give me a refund and I'll order from Marco.

1 month later
    #15 3 years ago

I will also be needing a refund. Cant get a response . I’ve heard good things but can’t justify waiting

#16 3 years ago
    Quoted from german-pinball:

Hello all my pinside friends,
    I have not been able to reply to every e-mail in the past few weeks because I had reoriented myself in my job, which had taken a lot of time.
    I have not yet sent some orders for the Twilight-Zone-Clock-Board and the ToM Trunk-Opto-Board.
    The boards have all been soldered by me, but cannot be shipped overseas due to the current corona crisis.
    I had already sent the parcels, but they all came back because apparently it cannot or may not be shipped to certain countries from Frankfurt Airport. The packages are rejected at Frankfurt airport and returned to the sender (me).
    Shipping to the following countries is currently not possible:
    - UNITED STATES
    - AUSTRALIA
    CANADFA was also not possible for some time, but it has been working to Canada again for a few days and the packages to Canada have already been shipped.
    I am therefore particularly addressing customers in the USA and AUSTRALIA.
    The following message has been on our DHL/Deutsche Post website for the USA and Australia for weeks:
    "Current information about the Corona virus:
    Due to the increasing spread of the Corona virus and the associated derivation or delivery restrictions, delivery to this destination is currently not possible.
    You can find more information on the effects of the Corona virus on shipping and delivery by Deutsche Post DHL on our info page. "
    As I said, the boards for the customers in these countries are all soldered and packaged ready for dispatch. It currently only fails because shipping to the USA and AUSTALIA is practically impossible.
    Of course I am sorry that this is currently the case.
    I can assure you that I check the DHL/Deutsche Post website a couple of times a day to see if the shipping restrictions have been relaxed and lifted again. As soon as this is technically and practically possible again, I will send immediately, that goes without saying.
    Everyone who knows me, knows, that I will not cheat anyone or have ever cheated a person.
    I can only ask you to be patient at the moment. However, I can not say whether it takes 1 week or 1 month, as I said, I check every day if and when it works again.
    Of course, I am immediately ready to immediately return your money to anyone who can no longer wait or who does not trust me - this is absolutely no problem and will then be dealt with immediately.
    I then just ask for a short PM or e-mail that you want your payment back, then it will be done immediately.
    There were a few people who thought, that they would open a dispute with paypal, which was unpleasant and annoying for me. I have already paid these people back und refundet the money.
    Let us all hope, that CORONA will soon be over - I can't say more at the moment.
    Stay healthy and greetings
    Ingo

Hope you can get back to normal after things return to normal. The TOM Trunk Opto board is a must for that game.

#17 3 years ago
    Quoted from KJS:

Hello Ingo
    I havent had any replies from you so have sent you a message for refund please as it has been 6 months since I ordered and paid.
    I have sent you a PM here, email on your website, and email to your email address we corresponded on back in February.
    Thankyou
    Kurt

What’s interesting is that it says he logins in several times a week ..

5 months later
    #18 2 years ago

Anyone heard from Ingo lately? I ordered a board in April 2020 and didn't mind waiting until the postal situation cleared up, but he has not responded to any message I've sent for nearly a year.

Added over 3 years ago:

For those wondering, I received the following not long after posting here:

"Hello, we are very sorry that it takes so long to ship, we still cannot ship, there are still major problems, we have sent 4 packages and none have arrived, I think it will take another 1 to 2 months. If you still want to wait
    Lg"

1 week later
    #19 2 years ago

I just ordered and received a refund. I simply searched ‘TZ clock board’ on Google and found the site. I then sent a contact message and heard back that they are still having problems with shipments. Best of luck in resolving.

#20 2 years ago
    Quoted from sra:

Anyone heard from Ingo lately? I ordered a board in April 2020 and didn't mind waiting until the postal situation cleared up, but he has not responded to any message I've sent for nearly a year.

I ive in Germany and tried to order a TZ board from Ingo a few months ago. I was refunded and told that they have problems getting parts right now.

2 months later
    #21 2 years ago

LOL.. Well. I ordered a month ago and haven't received anything either (confirmation or otherwise). Not sure if he was involved in the flooding earlier in the year but a cursory google search seems to indicate he might have been.

Guess I'll wait a bit and see where to go from there. Everyone seems happy with the board but the communication is obviously lacking. I wish he'd at least post or put up something on his home/order page.

#22 2 years ago

Thought I'd follow up here... I received a reply from Teresa early this morning confirming my order and they mentioned that they are still experiencing parts/shipping delays so I'm good with that and will wait patiently.

Just getting something other than an automated response is all I was looking for.

#23 2 years ago

Here is your easy answer:
    It's most likely moored at sea, way out there on 1 of those ships.... 1 of 33 of them!!

https://www.businessinsider.com/cargo-ships-waiting-to-dock-california-contributes-supply-chain-crisis-2021-4

#24 2 years ago

Does anyone know If these are available/shipping to the US again?

#25 2 years ago

I was told last week by Teresa that parts availability was what was holding everything up at the moment and current lead times extend to 3 weeks (probably longer if it's anything like I'm seeing)

#26 2 years ago
    Quoted from bakerhillpins:

I was told last week by Teresa that parts availability was what was holding everything up at the moment and current lead times extend to 3 weeks (probably longer if it's anything like I'm seeing)

So it sounds like he's accepting orders and at least has the expectation that they'll be able to ship to the US soon. That's promising!

3 months later
    #27 2 years ago
    Quoted from qbass187:

So it sounds like he's accepting orders and at least has the expectation that they'll be able to ship to the US soon. That's promising!

qbass187 Just curious. Did you ever receive your stuff? February will be two years waiting for me...

#28 2 years ago

Following, I would like to order more clock boards. They're the best!

#29 2 years ago

I emailed Ingo twice over the past few weeks and today I received a reply. They apologized for the late reply, and said that my board would ship next week, that they are soldering all day long to complete all of the orders, and that everyone who has already ordered will get their boards.

Seems like they got clobbered with orders as they also said they weren't accepting new orders yet until they ship all of the boards that were already paid for.

So...we wait...but hopefully not too much longer now.

#30 2 years ago
    Quoted from DuffysArcade:

I emailed Ingo twice over the past few weeks and today I received a reply. They apologized for the late reply, and said that my board would ship next week, that they are soldering all day long to complete all of the orders, and that everyone who has already ordered will get their boards.
    Seems like they got clobbered with orders as they also said they weren't accepting new orders yet until they ship all of the boards that were already paid for.
    So...we wait...but hopefully not too much longer now.

Did he specifically say that he will be shipping to the USA as well? Just asking as I see that you are in Germany.

1 week later
    #31 2 years ago

I received another email response from Ingo/Teresa.

------

Hello, unfortunately we won't be able to ship until Christmas, we will be out immediately after Christmas, the reason we don't have time to solder until the end. At Christmas we solder the rest and ship it immediately. Sorry, there is no other way, you can always get your money back. Happy Christmas
    Teresa

#32 2 years ago
    Quoted from DuffysArcade:I received another email response from Ingo/Teresa.
    ------
    Hello, unfortunately we won't be able to ship until Christmas, we will be out immediately after Christmas, the reason we don't have time to solder until the end. At Christmas we solder the rest and ship it immediately. Sorry, there is no other way, you can always get your money back. Happy Christmas
    Teresa

Thanks for the update. My TZ's been down for a few months waiting for the clock so it would be great to be able to play again.

#33 2 years ago
    Quoted from ptolemy:

qbass187 Just curious. Did you ever receive your stuff? February will be two years waiting for me...

I haven't ordered from him, yet. I'm waiting on some clarity as to his situation... He seems open and selling boards but I haven't seen anyone here saying they've received them.

3 months later
    #34 2 years ago

anyone ever hear from Ingo?

3 months later
    #35 1 year ago

I ordered a TZ clock board in April 2020 as well, and never received it. Anyone heard anything from Ingo?

3 months later
    #36 1 year ago
    Quoted from KarlSchw:

I ordered a TZ clock board in April 2020 as well, and never received it. Anyone heard anything from Ingo?

I have heard nothing on an order I placed as well. Anyone know what is going on? His website does not appear to be online any longer.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/message-from-german-pinball-aka-ingo-overseas-shipping-problems- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.