(Topic ID: 74863)

Merry Christmas to me! Picked up a nice Mars Trek today!

By pinaholic

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Had to be out of their house ody, so I got it cheap! It should clean up real nice! 7 or 8 plastics !, this is going to be easy to clean up !

#2 10 years ago

Congrats! Mars Trek is a solidly fun game. No wonder they use it at PAPA and Pinburgh often!

#3 10 years ago

Congrats, Mars Trek is a cool game, great spinner action.

#4 10 years ago

Pictures of before and after are always nice to show.

#5 10 years ago

I can't upload pics!

#6 10 years ago

not sure if I played that game but always liked the art on it

#7 10 years ago

Congrats on your new Sonic!

Ken

#8 10 years ago

owner of one and love it. very challenging if set up correct. If you want a game to humble you real quick, MT is it!

#9 10 years ago

Good game.
Spelling Mars Trek is a fun venture, many times one letter short as it drains on ya.
Superlube the spinners for fast count up.

#10 10 years ago

Mars Trek is a sweet game. Frustrating. Shoot the upper left "advance bonus" rollover over and over to score high. Good luck lighting the spinners! My spinners fly, but maxing out the bonus to light em is a rare occurrence, and it's usually followed by a drain.

#11 10 years ago

Cool. Nice pickup. There was one a while back on CL in the NY/NJ area for like $40. I missed it. Wonder who got it.

#12 10 years ago

A very good late EM pin. I would never sell mine. The playfields on these are rocks and NEVER wear out.

#13 10 years ago

Great game, mines not going anywhere.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/merry-christmas-to-me-picked-up-a-nice-mars-trek-today and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.