Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by TheLaw
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pinroom.JPG
    4b337124.jpg
    12DaysOfChristmas.gif
    12DaysOfChristmas.gif
    Animated_Gif_Sexy_(4).gif
    #1 14 years ago

A great many thanks to all of you for your continued support of our little place here. I hope you all get a pinball machine in front of your tree tomorrow morning.

Animated_Gif_Sexy_(4).gifAnimated_Gif_Sexy_(4).gif

#2 14 years ago

Thanks Brokedad, my big prezzie comes next week. Merry xmas to all pinsiders.
    Have a good one...

#3 14 years ago

Maybe tomorrow we'll get a few more responses. Thanks bugray

12DaysOfChristmas.gif12DaysOfChristmas.gif

#4 14 years ago

Thanks bugray .. Hopefully we'll get a few more responses tomorrow as everyone is busy I'm sure

12DaysOfChristmas.gif12DaysOfChristmas.gif 4b337124.jpg4b337124.jpg

#5 14 years ago

Radar is tracking Santa over Great Britain right now. Hope he isn't too tired by the time he hits Alaska. Merry Christmas!

#6 14 years ago

Merry Christmas to all you guys here. Hang in there SealClubber. I hope your LOTR arrives soon. Its a fantastic machine. Need to put some high octane in santa's sled to get him to your location sooner.

#7 14 years ago

Merry Christmas too !

And a lot of pinballs next year.. (I will be off-line until 4 Jan ...)

Lionel.

#8 14 years ago

Merry Christmas !

#9 14 years ago

merry Christmas

#10 14 years ago

Ya, merry Christmas everyone.

#11 14 years ago

Gearing up for pinball madness this afternoon...I hear Gorgar calling me...

Merry Christmas!

Cheers,
    Mike

#12 14 years ago

Jingle bells batman smells robin laid a egg, the bat mobile lost it's wheel and the joker got away...HAY jingle bells......

Merry Christmas every one!

#13 14 years ago

I was wondering why my wife would not let me get a pin last week....she had JOKERZ lined up for Christmas!!!
    Merry Christmas everyone

pinroom.JPGpinroom.JPG

#14 14 years ago

Great gift grh450 and a super cool gameroom. I guess the JokerZ is not on you
    My christmas pinball I bought myself but that's ok with me.

#15 14 years ago

That's awesome. I hope my wife surprises me like that some day. Nice gameroom, or "Mancave" as my wife calls them.

#16 14 years ago

Merry Christmas fellow pinheads.Just winding down from the holiday gatherings.Got my nieces some Wii games including a Cabella hunting game which was lots of fun.Ive been practicing on my Champion Pub which has been a blast to play,this game is a riot!Happy Holidays to at Pinside.

10 years later
    #17 3 years ago

This was the oldest and first Christmas thread started so I thought I would comment and say. Merry Christmas to all the pinsiders I have met and the ones I still will in the next year! Have a great Christmas and enjoy the day and family!

Still wish they would add a Santa smiley.

#18 3 years ago

Merry Christmas to all!

Hey DAD got a pinball for Christmas? I want a pinball for Christmas

#19 3 years ago
    Quoted from Grayman_EM:

This was the oldest and first Christmas thread started so....

Very respectfull. Happy Holidays to yous & yours!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/merry-christmas-to-all-pinsiders and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.