(Topic ID: 284111)

Merry Christmas Pinsiders... Free Metallica Cemetery STL.

By hoby1

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by RyanStl
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

61281138432__B8514374-76D1-4501-93BC-A25A31889AC8 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hoby1.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

Ok guys.

Here is my Christmas present to Pinside. Weeks of work and printing were put in this and I have sold enough and its run its coarse.

Please don't be a dick and try to sell. I will give directions how to wire and mounting to anyone that asks

Enjoy folks its post 202 on my better the hobby thread. https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4691034

Thx for the great times and MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!

Allen Saby. " Hoby1"

#2 3 years ago
    61281138432__B8514374-76D1-4501-93BC-A25A31889AC8 (resized).jpg61281138432__B8514374-76D1-4501-93BC-A25A31889AC8 (resized).jpg
    #5 3 years ago
    Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Looks awesome how do I get one?

Click on the link above and print, wire and paint.... Other wise if I have to do it and ship its 100 dollars anywhere in the lower 48.

Sorry its a gift to guys that have printers yurijos......... ya know what , pm me if you don't have a printer but can paint and LED

#7 3 years ago
    Quoted from Aflacjack:

I have this mod. It is awesome and cool on you for sharing!

Im glad your being positive Aflacack. Many would be mad because I released it free. Even though all the leg work and artistic talents need to be done.

Thank you .

#9 3 years ago
    Quoted from RyanStl:

Ha, I origanlly saw your post a couple minutes after posting and though sweet first to get something free in STL (St. Louis), but alas, I realized it's a cool 3d print file for a game I don't own. Looks awesome BTW.

Sorry Bro.... It really was a lot of work as its all custom. Even the way of mounting is different than most use

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hoby1.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/merry-christmas-pinsiders-free-metallica-cemetery-stl?tu=hoby1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.