(Topic ID: 247701)

Merchants Square Mall Arcade - Allentown

By Kolchak357

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Kolchak357.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

Just wanted to give my friends in the area a heads up about an arcade I bumped into today. It’s called Back To The Arcade. It’s on the second floor of the Merchants Square Mall in Allentown. Reminded me of the arcades of my childhood. They had 6 pins - STTNG, Addams Family, South Park, Swords of Fury, Tommy, and one other that I can’t think of. Also some classic arcade games - Ms Pac Man, Donkey Kong & DK Jr, Centipede, Dig Dug, Frogger, Galaga, Robotron, Burger Time, Defender, Big Game Hunter, and a few more. Everything was in excellent shape, and the atmosphere was very nice. Highly recommend. Spoke briefly with the owner, and he told me they have only been open a few months.

$5 for a half hour of unlimited play. $10 for an hour or $25 for the day.

Here is the address and phone number.
    Back To The Arcade
    Merchant Square Mall (second floor)
    1901 S 12th St
    Allentown, PA 18103
    (610) 573-8655

#4 4 years ago
    Quoted from QuietEarp:

Did you add it to the Pin Map?

No, I haven’t yet. Won’t be able to get to a computer for a few days and didn’t want to try that using a mobile device.

#5 4 years ago

Ok got the location on the pin map. Wish I would have taken some pics. I’ll update with better info and a few pics next time I go there.

#7 4 years ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

I believe Merchant's Sq. only open on weekends...

I picked up the owners business card, but it didn't list days or hours of operation. First time I was ever at the Merchant Square mall. If anyone is sure of days and hours please update the pinmap listing.

#9 4 years ago

Owner says he is adding a Munsters Pro this week.

1 week later
    #10 4 years ago

Munsters Pro is now there. Owner says he has a Jurassic Park on order as well.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Kolchak357.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/merchants-square-mall-arcade-allentown?tu=Kolchak357 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.