Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 months ago by jbovenzi
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Mars Attacks Cattle (resized).PNG
VO1OS70FSLi4eiiLIi%z1Q (resized).jpg

#1 11 months ago

Menards has models trains for sales that they have been bringing out recently for Christmas. They also have scenery and buildings that go with the trains. I was at a local store yesterday and saw a flying saucer in that area that had the animation of sucking a white cow with black spots into the ship (cow doesn't go all the way in the ship). It's not a playfield mod but fits AFM 100%. The item was on a top shelf so I couldn't measure its size but I'd say it was around 7 or 8 inches. The saucer has color changing LED lights all around the ship. The price of this item was not shown.

#3 11 months ago

Power adapter not included, be sure to pick one up. Also available is a Nuclear Plant, that might be good on a Simpsons with some changes to signage and a little tiny Homer glued to it.

Don C.

#4 11 months ago

oh wow, some dude was selling these as toppers, thought he made them himself lol trying to rip off people?

maybe he painted them or something to add value i dunno

#6 11 months ago

wow more tacky crap to put on your pins rather than playing them.

#7 11 months ago

MENARDS.....What a pirate says when he gets kicked in the nuts

#8 11 months ago

Was he selling them so you plug into the wall or did he modify it in some way so it ties into the game? The latter would be worth a premium, the former not so much.

#9 11 months ago

My wife bought this UFO soap dispenser not long after we acquired our AFMr. Let's call it a custom topper and I'll sell it for $250 to the greater fool.

I do actually quite like it in the bathroom though.

VO1OS70FSLi4eiiLIi%z1Q (resized).jpg
#10 11 months ago

I didn't realize beaming up cows was such a big thing in UFO lore. Thought it was just an AFM thing since Williams had a running cow joke.

#11 11 months ago

That is why the movie "Mars Attacks" (and AFM has absolutely NO RELATION to this movie, nod, nod, wink, wink) has the opening scene with the cattle on fire after the Martians land/take off.

Mars Attacks Cattle (resized).PNG
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside