(Topic ID: 49569)

Member Wise_Guy needs to be banned.

By AkumaZeto

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

cornfield.jpg
    IMG_2547.JPG
    IMG_1377.JPG
    dixie-flag.gif
    20091201-jackass.jpg
    sub-zero-fatality-o.gif
    finish_him_stooges.gif
    shit-storm.gif
    Community_Lynching.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 81 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
    #2 10 years ago

Let the ban hammer fall.

#3 10 years ago

What? Why? All he did was insult homosexuals, minorities, the poor and personally attack someone for not owning DMD games.

The small penis rebuttal made me laugh out loud

#4 10 years ago

Agree. What a POS.

#5 10 years ago

He's entertaining, albeit in the worst way possible.

I'm all for banning him, though. Truly offensive shit he's saying.

#6 10 years ago

Why kick the entertainment?

#7 10 years ago

AGREE. What an idiot!

#9 10 years ago

it would not hurt my feelings if he was given a permanent vacation...

#10 10 years ago

Just ignore him. It's that simple.

#11 10 years ago

I would quite seriously bait him into mutual seppuku if I thought he would understand one word I said and be able to keep up.

#12 10 years ago

Does he post often or is this just a one time thing?

The guy might not really be that bad. My question would be if his other posts are derogatory as well. Who knows he might just be having a bad go around lately.

I do agree that the racial marks are just wrong.

#13 10 years ago
    Quoted from hank527:

Does he post often or is this just a one time thing?
    The guy might not really be that bad. My question would be if his other posts are derogatory as well. Who knows he might just be having a bad go around lately.
    I do agree that the racial marks are just wrong.

He's a routine offender. He comes and goes, but is always the same when here. His first day of posting he pulled the "I make $1.5M a year and you are beneath me" crap, and got dogpiled.

#14 10 years ago

Unlike roshambo, make sure he goes first.

#15 10 years ago

He stays but somehow BR gets banned? Nope nothing wrong with this picture

#16 10 years ago

Only 1.5 mil, poor bastard!

#17 10 years ago
    Quoted from gambit3113:

I would quite seriously bait him into mutual seppuku if I thought he would understand one word I said and be able to keep up.

I personally would rather that you didn't. I enjoy your posts, unlike his. *shrug*

#18 10 years ago
    Quoted from DeathHimself:

Only 1.5 mil, poor bastard!

People who talk like that don't actually make they kind of money. It's just ridiculous bragging.

Have him post his w2 or 1099

#19 10 years ago

Maybe he does Alex just the decimal point was just a few too many spots to the right, lol.

#20 10 years ago

People who make big coin, NEVER talk about big coin.

#21 10 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

People who make big coin, NEVER talk about big coin.

Outside of NFLers and rappers, this is true.

#22 10 years ago

He stays but somehow BR gets banned? Nope nothing wrong with this picture

WTF does that Suppose to mean ? And I see the usual Clown's have Given you a Thumb's up ..

If I'm read-n into yr Post wrong excuse me . Lil- alcohol in my System @ the moment ....

#23 10 years ago

20 thumbs up and 1 "tilt" so far.

Any guesses on who tilted the topic??

#24 10 years ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

20 thumbs up and 1 "tilt" so far.
    Any guesses on who tilted the topic??

Ummm that would be me, simply for the swearing. Kids and work, get it? Tilt isn't a negative, it is just a way to warn of content. The OP should have tilted it himself.

#25 10 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

WTF does that Suppose to mean ? And I see the usual Clown's have Given you a Thumb's up ..
    If I'm read-n into yr Post wrong excuse me . Lil- alcohol in my System @ the moment ....

You read it wrong BR

#26 10 years ago

Robin, WTF does it take to get banned here? Maybe if he said he doesn't like Jersey Jack and doesn't like Gary Stern he would be gone. Get this racist piece of shit out of here. We shouldn't tolerate his presence.

#27 10 years ago

Good ,, w/ BR Banned being brought up and Akuma ( the Clown ) Thumb-n up ,, look'd Fishy

#28 10 years ago

Yep I was just typing that BR, it was a defense in your favor not an offensive attack. Glad to see you posting always enjoy reading your posts and watching the vid's.

#29 10 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Good ,, w/ BR Banned being brought up and Akuma ( the Clown ) Thumb-n up ,, look'd Fishy

Thanks B_R 0_0 Suggest you watch the movie my avatar is sourced from. Then you will understand better!

#30 10 years ago
    Quoted from Nibbles:

You read it wrong BR

I can help,i speak drunken pirate. br,what the man was sayin is that it was not cool that you got banned over nothing and the other guy gets a free pass for being a bad apple.
    AAARRRGGGGHHHH!

#31 10 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Sorry for the interruption guy's ,, " Onward w/ the Lynching " .......

Community_Lynching.jpgCommunity_Lynching.jpg

#32 10 years ago

LMAO ... this thread needs theme music, anyone ?

#33 10 years ago

i'm sure when a mod actually notices the offend posts, he will be dealt with. The real sad thing is there are alot of people that feel exactly the same way he does, they just don't have the guts to admit to it, even on the internets.

#34 10 years ago
    Quoted from rommy:

How about the Tattletale Polka?

#35 10 years ago

I realize I'm late but I do have my pitchfork so what now?

#36 10 years ago
    Quoted from chas010:

I realize I'm late but I do have my pitchfork so what now?

Dip it in dung and prong him!

#37 10 years ago
    Quoted from davewtf:

i'm sure when a mod actually notices the offend posts, he will be dealt with. The real sad thing is there are alot of people that feel exactly the same way he does, they just don't have the guts to admit to it, even on the internets.

What "guts" does it take?

If he went by his real name as opposed to hiding behind an alias.... Now that would be gutsy.

#38 10 years ago

Agreed

#39 10 years ago

Glad I was at Pinfest and missed this!

shit-storm.gifshit-storm.gif

#40 10 years ago

This should be a permanent ban. Anything less would look like support of that A-Hole from this site.

#41 10 years ago
    Quoted from AkumaZeto:

He is making racist comments and calling people out on many other inappropriate things.

He's not discussing religion, so he's good to go.

#42 10 years ago
    Quoted from Astropin:

This should be a permanent ban. Anything less would look like support of that A-Hole from this site.

Robin and the mods have a chance to show us what they are made of. There is no room in this community for this behavior. We are all watching to see what happens.

#43 10 years ago
    Quoted from rommy:

#44 10 years ago

finish_him_stooges.giffinish_him_stooges.gif

#45 10 years ago

sub-zero-fatality-o.gifsub-zero-fatality-o.gif

#46 10 years ago
    Quoted from AkumaZeto:

Thanks B_R 0_0 Suggest you watch the movie my Avatar is sourced from. Then you will understand better!
    » YouTube video

Damn, not on Netflix!!

#47 10 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

I can help,i speak drunken pirate. br,what the man was sayin is that it was not cool that you got banned over nothing and the other guy gets a free pass for being a bad apple.
    AAARRRGGGGHHHH!

No, B_R is a drunken Viking. Hagar the Horrible, you dig?

#48 10 years ago
    Quoted from davewtf:

That's because "wise guy" = mob.

#49 10 years ago

I think they should have an avatar of shame that's really degrading for offenses such as this. Something like a jackass with a sign saying I have a tiny wiener and this is my best buddy, Racist Pig.

#50 10 years ago

hmmmm, heard he's leaving.

20091201-jackass.jpg20091201-jackass.jpg

There are 81 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/member-wise_guy-needs-to-be-banned-like-exejet and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.