View topic image gallery

IMG_20170928_194141627 (resized).jpg
Megatouch (resized).jpg
006 (resized).JPG
004 (resized).JPG
jvl (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
s-l225 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider don44.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 6 years ago

My advice would be to get an ion fusion. I have had a few versions and ion fusion has the best games. They have the joystick and the buttons for about half of the games although all games work with touch screen as well. I think you can stay in the $500-600 range but it can take awhile to find a flat screen ion fusion. I currently have an ion fusion upright. It was not working when I got it so it was kinda cheap. It needed a new power supply for $30 and then I had to jumper a couple of wires to kick start the motherboard. It had 2008.5 software in it but I upgraded to 2013 at some point. That was easy to do. They are very reliable but there is a guy in rockaway that fixes them and has parts should anything break. I think its a great addition for what you pay compared to pinball machines.

#4 6 years ago

It does have those games. I think its called feeding frosty. There is a lot of great games for kids. There used to be a list on the merit website of the chronology of games but I looked and its no longer there. I might have the file on my computer still but I will have to look later. The last version came out in 2014 and you would think that the latest version would have all the games they ever did but at some point they started eliminating some of the older games.

#7 6 years ago

If you decide to go with an upright, this is the model I have. As you can see it has a small footprint.

s-l225 (resized).jpgs-l225 (resized).jpg

#29 6 years ago

I saw this one on craigslist york.craigslist.org link

#42 6 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Has anyone ever had problems with games freezing up? Whenever I launch either of the Beer Pong games it starts loading and then freezes.-I have to reboot before I can do anything again

Its probably something with the motherboard if it freezes up and will only get worse. I don't know how to troubleshoot that but I could refer you to somebody who fixes them. I would let the guy know who you recently purchased it from.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider don44.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/megatouch?tu=don44 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.