Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Liftserv
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20201101_211825 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Liftserv.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

I have A MEGATOUCH model (Rx) G20-500-001-01
    The touch screen does not respond in all areas, for example; when you hit the back button it the upper
    left had corner it does nothing. Also sometime you hit a button for a game and it selects a different one.
    any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks
    Jim

#3 3 years ago

Thanks RobertWinter, I'll give it a shot tonight and respond!
    Jim

#4 3 years ago

Well still not working,
    It goes into calibration mode, after you calibrate the two corners you can’t get it to follow
    Your fingers in some parts of the screen and it won’t let you exit, I checked the connections,
    And also played with the monitor controls, ( which resolution should that be?}
    Thanks
    Jim

#7 3 years ago

Thanks all
    Will try tonight and report back!

#9 3 years ago

Thanks Pinstym, that would be great!

#10 3 years ago

Round three
    I tried to calibrate it as Robert said above, no change so I removed the touch screen and cleaned the edges (filthy), reassembled and it’s better but not correct. I cleaned the edges with a damp rag but nothing else? Do you need to replace the 3m tape (it looks good)?
    I’m thinking the controller? Also where is the best place for parts? ( I also reset the connectors)
    Thanks
    Jim

1 week later
    #12 3 years ago

Thanks @pinstym
    I tried relocating the cable but no luck, when you touch the screen after calibration the crosshairs follow your finger but lags behind, kinda a like its in slow motion
    Jim

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Liftserv.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/megatouch-rx-touch-screen-problem?tu=Liftserv and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.