(Topic ID: 64849)

Megatouch ION 2014 Upgrade Kit! The Last YEAR! $395 Shipped!

By Gexchange

10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by MrBally
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

Hey guys I know some of you have these games in your game rooms or on your route. We just got our shipment in 2 weeks ago but today found out this will be the last year for ION updates. They will no longer be available from Merit after Dec 30th 2014. $395 Shipped!

#2 10 years ago

What is involved in updating?
    Can I update the 2007 ION with what you're selling...easily?

#3 10 years ago

Might need a memory upgrade but that should be it. Megatouches are a great item to have in the bar/man cave.

#4 10 years ago

Yep you would need a Memory update(Ram).

It does take a DVD Rom and a IDE TO SCSI Cable to do the update as well. I have extra cables but no extra DVD drive anymore because I shipped it to someone last year and they didnt return it.

=(

JJ

#5 10 years ago

Is there a list available online that shows the full list of games in the update? I have an ION running 2012 I believe, and I'd like to see how much different it really is before I drop the $$$.

#6 10 years ago

I was going to ask if the upgrade you are selling is the click-it hard drive model or the DVD version but you have answered my question. DVD drives are cheap. I bought one when I did the 2012 upgrade for $30.00 at Micro Center. IDE cable was a different story. I called Merit a couple days before Christmas and the sent it gratis and it arrived before Christmas. JJP-like service.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/megatouch-ion-2014-upgrade-kit-the-last-year-395-shipped and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.