(Topic ID: 151046)

Megatouch Evo Force 2007 Where is UNO??

By Stal8080

8 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 years ago

Hello All,

Looking for alittle guidance here. Just picked up a nice Megatouch Evo Force w/ 2007 software on it (not 2007.5). After doing some research in an attempt to find a games list I came a across some videos and this document see pages (30-34):

http://legacy.megatouch.com/support/GameDescriptions.pdf#page31

it states UNO as a listed game for 2006.5 & 2007.

Just wondering if anyone knew how to enable this game or is the document not accurate?

#2 8 years ago

When you turned on the erotic games it disabled the UNO games. A warning pops up when you do that but perhaps you were in a hurry

After so many people over the years asked me why that happens, I finally figured out that the UNO people (Mattel/Hasbro) didn't want their family friendly game appearing together with dirty, nudey games as part of the licensing agreement.

#3 8 years ago
    Quoted from ReplayRyan:

When you turned on the erotic games it disabled the UNO games. A warning pops up when you do that but perhaps you were in a hurry
    After so many people over the years asked me why that happens, I finally figured out that the UNO people (Mattel/Hasbro) didn't want their family friendly game appearing together with dirty, nudey games as part of the licensing agreement.

Interesting because I have the erotic games disabled and the kids zone enabled and still no UNO. I assume it is under card games??? Thanks

#4 8 years ago

I have the same issue with my Force Evo 2011. Erotic games are disabled and all other games enabled, but no Uno.

#5 8 years ago

It remains disabled after erotics are turned on. To put UNO back on there you have to go into games and hit Enable All.

mbott1701, I believe they removed UNO by 2011.

#6 8 years ago

Megatouch took some games off as they made newer editions. The removed games that were not meganet friendly (I think that is what its called without looking at my machine). If you want to upgrade your megatouch, realize that some games will be removed. I upgraded from ion fusion 2008.5 to 2013 and found I lost chip away which was one of my favorites and a few others.

#7 8 years ago
    Quoted from ReplayRyan:

Thanks, that helps! I was wondering if maybe they lost the licensing or something and it was removed.

#8 8 years ago
    Quoted from ReplayRyan:

It remains disabled after erotics are turned on. To put UNO back on there you have to go into games and hit Enable All.

I don't believe I hit enable all games after I put erotic off and kid zone on. I'll try that and report back thanks.

#9 8 years ago

Thanks that did the trick!!!!!

1 year later
    #10 6 years ago

Does anyone know what the last year UNO was on Megatouch Force? Or can at least confirm the latest year that you know of?

Thanks

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/megatouch-evo-force-2007-where-is-uno and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.