(Topic ID: 66709)

Mega Man Pinball

By kingfishtr

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

1464691_10152071758939860_1991807539_n.jpg

#1 10 years ago

I always thought a modern Mega Man pinball machine would be the coolest. I found this Japanese machine that was made a while ago. It does not look too complicated but, kind of cool. I guess they made two versions.

http://www.screwattack.com/news/obscureforgotten-mega-man-games-2

#2 10 years ago

That is pretty cool! I never knew such a thing existed.

BTW big Mega Man X fan so Im bound to love this theme.

#3 10 years ago

I'd rather see an 8th Man pinball machine instead.

#4 10 years ago

Mega Man pinball would be sweet. I would design it with narrow shots to be frustrating like the games. And the circle of inserts in the middle representing the robot bosses would be a no brainer. So much great music and graphics to work with too.

Unfortunately Mega Man isn't popular enough for Stern, the only real chance IMO is if a dedicated fan makes one.

#5 10 years ago

Castlevania would be much better and I having been saying this for a long time. My runner up would be Ninja Gaiden or Tecmobowl, AHAH. Seems more people want Legend of Zelda but I think Castlevania would knock it out of the park. It would be nice from a break in movies, TV shows, music, etc. I know it will not happen.

#6 10 years ago

No, it won't happen but a Mega Man, Castlevania or Zelda theme would incredible. I think the playfield and the dots could be sweet with cartoony Mega Man images. There is a virtual Mega Man table that someone created. I saw pictures of it online. Not sure how it plays.

#7 10 years ago

I really would love another Mario themed game. I am sure there would be a large enough fanbase for that. Everyone loves Mario, young and old.

#8 10 years ago
    #9 10 years ago

I'm still surprised Sega didn't make a Sonic pin.

#10 10 years ago

Never played Megaman.

#11 10 years ago

You sir have stumbled upon my custom machine theme. I'm planning to pull the trigger on building a p-roc mega man 2 themed machine in the coming months/years. Hence my trip to expo to chat with people who have done it!

#12 10 years ago

That machine on the link as absolutely beautiful. Love the cab and backglass. Monkey, you designed that? And you are planning to build that? Looks amazing.

#13 10 years ago

No I have no ties to the future pinball table, although I do have it on my PC

Mine will be 100% different, but probably too ambitious.

At least 8 modes, mini wizard and wizard modes, two independent multiballs, and a couple other ideas I have. I'm going to cheat a little and bring in Rush and Protoman from mm3 as well. (Which would be the next machine I tackle )

#14 10 years ago

That's so awesome!

#15 10 years ago

You have to include Rush, he is my favorite.

#16 10 years ago

Megaman pinball = 2 thumbs up - and that's only because I don't have any more thumbs.

#17 10 years ago

Omega Man pinball would rock.
    Charlton Heston at his worst. What could be better?
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0067525/

We are talking Omega Man, right?

#18 10 years ago

The best thing about Omega Man is when he drives that honda cl-450 through the zombie horde. That is one of the best movies of all time.

2 months later
    #19 10 years ago

I'm in the process of doing a re-theme for Mega Man 2 actually.

1464691_10152071758939860_1991807539_n.jpg1464691_10152071758939860_1991807539_n.jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mega-man-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.