Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Snailman
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Does anyone know how to get a Mega Jackpot during Rescue Multiball? It is one of the main requirements to get to Somewhere Over The Rainbow mode.

#2 10 years ago

1st step, take the glass off

#3 10 years ago

I'm pretty sure you have to complete RESCUE and shoot the door during Rescue Multiball... or is that the Super Jackpot? I don't remember

#4 10 years ago

I know someone that tried it with the glass off and they didn't think it was currently possible.

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from Kineticross:

I'm pretty sure you have to complete RESCUE and shoot the door during Rescue Multiball... or is that the Super Jackpot? I don't remember

I think that said Super Jackpot. The light in front of the door and the one on the "S" were both red if I recall correctly when I collected the Super... and then for some reason I couldn't keep a single ball on the table. It is the only time I was close enough, but had no idea if I was actually close or not.

#6 10 years ago

Getting the 'mega' jackpot requires a loop to castle door combo, I believe. So it's 3 shots to crystal ball, 3 to left loop, 3 to the winkie, 3 to the ramp, 3 to the right orbit, 3 to the throne room, complete all the rescue targets on the upper playfield, then_ hit the 'lock-ball / spot letter' loop and immediately hit the castle doors on the return.

The guy on the JJP forums didn't look like he did the loop to shot combo.

After rereading that, I understand why Kieth made it possible to lock 5 balls.

#7 10 years ago

Or take the glass off.

Definitely take the glass off.

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from alichino:

Getting the 'mega' jackpot requires a loop to castle door combo, I believe. So it's 3 shots to crystal ball, 3 to left loop, 3 to the winkie, 3 to the ramp, 3 to the right orbit, 3 to the throne room, complete all the rescue targets on the upper playfield, then_ hit the 'lock-ball / spot letter' loop and immediately hit the castle doors on the return.

I am just gobsmacked at that description. That is just an insane amount of things to do to complete it and get the diamond.

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from alichino:

Wow- that is tough. Have any of you completed this in actual play (glass on)?

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

Have any of you completed this in actual play (glass on)?

Well, I have. Hey, at least I save your Rescue letter progress now.

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from pinball_keefer:

Well, I have. Hey, at least I save your Rescue letter progress now.

Does that mean I will be able to complete it in my next lifetime?

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Does that mean I will be able to complete it in my next lifetime?

If you come back as Keith.

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from alichino:

Wow, that's insane...insanely awesome! haha. Hopefully one day I can get a Mega Jackpot on that mode. With Keith games there's always something to work towards long term game after game after game that keeps me coming back.

#14 10 years ago

And...when you finally get the "mega" jackpot you fail to start munchkin multiball! Doh!

1 week later
#15 10 years ago
Quoted from alichino:

Seriously?!? Wow. That's insanely difficult.
And if that exhausting list wasn't bad enough, the entire time you're plugging away at it, you have to avoid getting a Crystal Ball multiball that screws with either your flippers or the ability to tell which of the 24(!!!) shots you need to hit before qualifying the Mega. Lol.

1 month later
#16 9 years ago

Just for clarity on the Rescue Mega Jackpot -- each completed main playfield shot (shooting one 3 times) lights a RESCUE letter in the castle playfield, correct?

And then do you have to hit the corresponding -- now lit -- RESCUE targets in the castle PF prior to qualify Mega?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 16.95
$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 91.00
10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 5.00
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

13,000 (OBO)
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 99.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mega-jackpot-during-woz-rescue-multiball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.