You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMAG1257.jpg
IMAG1259.jpg
IMAG1258.jpg
Bally_Coil_Diagram.jpg
There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 12 years ago

Well,, I guess I am lucky I chased this one.. I am glad now!

#52 12 years ago

Yeah, the BG alone is likely worth more than the whole machine

#53 12 years ago

LOL... Figures,, Should I do anything to this BG? I was told that it is in perfect condition,, and to get some "crystal-clear paint" to spray over the backside, to save it further.. Should I?

#54 12 years ago

Congrats! Your going to dig it, it's a game with a ton of neat features compared to its other games of its time. I think it holds up great. Question, does your machine have the two green and one red circular targets behind the top drop targets? Thats the only thing I'm missing.

#55 12 years ago

Looks like mine has two white,, and one red...

#56 12 years ago
Quoted from jjeffrey69:

LOL... Figures,, Should I do anything to this BG? I was told that it is in perfect condition,, and to get some "crystal-clear paint" to spray over the backside, to save it further.. Should I?

NO! You are referring to Krylon's triple thick. Only use that on a BG that's already got paint lifting/peeling. If your paint is in tact, do nothing to it, but make sure that the bulbs in the backbox are 44's or better yet LEDs. BG's peeled for two reasons...temperature scorch from 47 lamps in games left on for days at a time and/or large temp/humidity swings in an uncontrolled environment. As long as your BG is in your home and not stored in unheated space, and you aren't using hot bulbs for long durations, it will remain perfect.

#57 12 years ago

WHEW!! Thanks!! I will make sure to do led's! That would look better anyway!

#58 12 years ago

Great find!

1 year later
#59 10 years ago

that's BS... Because i can already count like 15 only here on Pinside... I think they made a lot more and i really question the "rarity"...

#60 10 years ago

Ummm ok? Txs

I guess only games that there are less than 15 of are rare?

Did you have to take your shoes off to count to 15?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Point, UT
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 69.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Shark

$ 10.00
$ 139.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp

$ 22.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Other
Bob's Pinball Stuff

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems

£ 195.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/medusa-to-buy-or-not-to-buy/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.