The last 24 hours of tech-time on my Medusa were quite productive.
Problems: Weak right mini flipper, no GI in the upper left, no flipper illumination (the four lights below the pf), and an odd short when the coin door was fully closed - it caused the several controlled lights to lock on and you couldn't credit-up.
Here's what I found:
1) Mini flipper pawl was adjusted too low. So it was hanging up on the end-of-stroke switch. All fixed.
2) GI wire disconnected on the right mini flipper. Repaired and -poof- the GI returned to the top left "Neptunes Cove" area
3) I never attached the ground wire from the main cab into the backbox. Not sure if this was the reason for the coin door short ... but the symptoms are gone.
Now my last couple of pesky issues:
1) If I understand the rules, the center target (when lit) should deduct from your bonus score. Mine seems unresponsive.
2) The two target bulbs (upper left and right) are dead. I think I understand why ... it's damn impossible to change those bulbs without removing the playfield ... or perhaps removing the two targets from below, then replacing them right from top-side.
That's it. Love this pin. such a beautiful work of art. I suspect CPR will have a playfield out in the future. I'm all in - but have to say my pf looks pretty good for 30+ years.