7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Skins
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Parts - wanted

Medusa Cpr Gold Playfield

Added: 2016-12-18 23:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 2 times (March 15th, 2017) • Ended: May 6th, 2017

Price

Wanted

Looking for a gold cpr playfield. I can get a silver online from Marco or cpr directly so it's not do or die but would like to have a gold if someone is willing to part with one. Thanks

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Skins's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Skins's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Star Tannery, VA, US

#2 7 years ago

I got a silver a few months ago that I will sell and I'll eat the shipping. I'm never gonna tackle that project. Rather take the loss and put the rest towards another game. PM me if interested.

#3 7 years ago

Thanks for the offer. I'll keep it in mind. For now, I'm holding out for a gold.

#4 7 years ago

the differences between gold and silver appear to be VERY minor on this one.

#5 7 years ago

I ended up with a silver fish tales and I don't see anything that won't be fixed by re-clearing it which I would do anyway. Just for your info.

#6 7 years ago

You should be aware that the CPR Medusa fields have shorter shooter lane grooves than the originals. This definitely leads to a lot more lane chatter of the ball on soft plunges because the ball is guided for a shorter period of time. Some may not notice but HEP modified their field to match the original.

1 week later
#7 7 years ago

Still looking for a gold if anyone out there has one they're willing to part with.

#9 7 years ago

Thanks. We've chatted. Hoping to see if there's others out there with a gold.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/medusa-cpr-gold-playfield and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.