IMG20231223200403.jpg
IMG20231223192842.jpg
IMG20231223191434.jpg
B98F73B0-94EA-43D5-8406-C20B6756CA75 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4256 (resized).jpeg
20231123_161854 (resized).jpg
20231123_131212 (resized).jpg
20231123_131228 (resized).jpg
There are 1,069 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 22.
#1 1 year ago

If interested, please post in the thread with model (Prem/LE or Pro) and if you have the UV kit or not (just lets me know if I need to include hardware).

I'll contact those on the list when I'm closer to shipping that order (If I don't get a response after a couple days, I'll move down the list, but can bump anyone back up that got skipped if I eventually hear back).

Pricing is $850 + shipping for the overflow list (main list closed 12/31).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#2 1 year ago

Awesome! Can’t wait!

#3 1 year ago

Really looking forward to this! Thanks for putting the post up early!

#4 1 year ago

That's Rad

And I already want on the list!

#5 1 year ago

Looking forward to it.

#6 1 year ago

Your mods are absolutely amazing!

#7 1 year ago

We ready...

#8 1 year ago

Hey, I want cool stuff for a cool game. Rad.

#9 1 year ago

You made me buy AMH, now you will make me buy stranger things. Can't wait for the full reveal.

#10 1 year ago

Waiting patiently

#12 1 year ago

Please put me on the list.

#13 1 year ago

Can't wait for the Pro version!! Heres hoping the molding is as strong as the metal balls it'll get bombarded with!

#14 1 year ago
Quoted from Gutterghoul:

Can't wait for the Pro version!! Heres hoping the molding is as strong as the metal balls it'll get bombarded with!

If you mean the tiny railings, they were tested with balls thrown directly at them So they should be able to take any airball the game could produce.

They're printed separately on their sides, so they're strong and can be flexed and spring back to position (glued 7.5mm deep into the main platforms). Prepped and finished to leave no 3D printed appearance (aim for the whole set of course).

#15 1 year ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

If you mean the tiny railings, they were tested with balls thrown directly at them So they should be able to take any airball the game could produce.
They're printed separately on their sides, so they're strong and can be flexed and spring back to position. Prepped and finished to leave no 3D printed appearance (aim for the whole set of course).

So good to hear, and would think nothing less than the best to all the thought and testing you put into it!! Thanks again in advance, the anticipation is palpable!!

#16 1 year ago

Interested in pro version for sure.

#17 1 year ago

Following

#18 1 year ago

Not just following. I'm in for all of them... if you're not first you're last ! - RB

#19 1 year ago

I’m interested for sure!!

#20 1 year ago

I would be in for a Pro option, hopefully you can ship to Australia.

#21 1 year ago

Very cool! Def interested to see the full reveal

#22 1 year ago
Quoted from Gman3:

Not just following. I'm in for all of them... if you're not first you're last ! - RB

Past experience showed me that most prefer to buy full sets anyway, which helped make this a cohesive set from the start, and as this one is larger assemblies rather than individual pieces, it will only be offered as a full set.

------------------

Other details:

The back-right assembly that the teaser shows most of is about 11" wide, 5.5" tall and 9" long (nearly 20" long once attached to the rest of the right side).

That back wall itself is only 6.5mm thick, which made for a challenge in creating the gate effect, but it was important to me to keep it slim for a nice appearance.

The left side platforms, Deprivation Tank, and camera/laser are all one fully assembled piece.

Despite the size, installation is super easy.

---------------------------------------------------

The set is entirely based off of the scene/room Eleven opens the gate in.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Those that have the popular left ramp loop mods (arcade machine, spinning signs, light wall, etc.) should be able to keep them there if they want, as I didn't take up that space. Though those may block some of the laser path (not a huge element as it can be hard to see with the other game lights at times, but a bit of added metaphor/story connection to the set).

------------------------------------------------------------------

The Deprivation Tank itself was based off of several sources (including watching slo-mo scenes more times than I could guess ), and while not 100% to the show, as that wouldn't have looked right or fit properly in the game, it does have several very faithful elements, and the glass isn't 3D printed.

------------------------------------------------------

Some had asked me to include Demogorgans and such in the set, but that was an IP barrier I didn't want to cross. Though there is a small monster/demo element.

#23 1 year ago

I'm sure there are plenty of off the shelf Demogorgons to buy from Amazon if people want to add toys.

#24 1 year ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

I'm sure there are plenty of off the shelf Demogorgons to buy from Amazon if people want to add toys.

Indeed, though off the shelf toys tend to look out of place.

There's certainly an advantage to custom designs that are able to take proper visibility and game scaling/geometry into account.

#25 1 year ago

Got you AMH mods and anxiously await your latest creation!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#26 1 year ago

Very interested in a Pro version!!!

#27 1 year ago

your sets just keep getting better and better!

grats on your newest creation homie =)

#28 1 year ago

Looking great once again, it will be again another game with atmosphere with your mods package

#29 1 year ago

Loving the synthwave vibe of the teaser! Looking forward to seeing the full reveal.

#30 1 year ago

This literally makes me want to buy a Stranger Things… it’s an amazing game and the only thing missing in that game is a world under glass… looks like this might solve it.

#31 1 year ago

I have your mods on my EHOH. Excited to see what you come up with my favorite pin, Stranger Things.

#32 1 year ago

Any new updates. I want on the list. I got all of your Rob Zombie Mods and some others. Medisynl is top notch.

#33 1 year ago
Quoted from bgwilly31:

Any new updates. I want on the list. I got all of your Rob Zombie Mods and some others. Medisynl is top notch.

Thank you for the positive feedback

Zach got his set in a couple days ago, and I'd prefer to let him have the chance to reveal the rest when feasible (I got the set to him later than I hoped).

Some chance I'll add one more piece to the set in the future, but it wouldn't be for the initial release if it does happen (for the left ramp loop space I avoided this time around where many have other mods).

Pricing will be a chunk less than AMH or the full RZ set, but hoping to get a small run complete soon to have a better idea of where I need to be on them.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Please remind me after reveal to get on the list.

It can be difficult to get through a list via PM if many don't respond (usually not the case, but ~50% for TMNT when taken too early). Holding off until all details are known will help create a more reliable list.

#34 1 year ago

This is gonna be sick!!! Can't wait to get one

#35 1 year ago

Are we there yet?

#36 1 year ago
Quoted from joetechbob:

Are we there yet?

For clarity, I posted the teaser clip (and reveal estimate) before asking Zach if he'd like to do the reveal/install video, so while June 30 is the target if possible, it's only fair to allow Zach to get to it whenever it's convenient, especially with the TS4 release and getting him his set later than I hoped (I reworked many pieces of the set after the teaser and was sick for about ten days, which slowed me down).

I'm behind where I'd like to be all around, so I need the extra time regardless ahead of reveal.

-----------

I look forward to when everyone can see the rest of the set.

One note on the deprivation tank, is that the coloring is a more aged/ruined version, largely metal in appearance, with some remnants of white paint showing to give the idea that it was worn down to the metal (hand wheel on top is still colored similar to the show). Glass is fully intact, and you can see inside the tank when lit.

I had experimented with other paint schemes, including as it's seen in the show, but it looked out of place that way.

Seemed fitting regardless for a post-opened-gate version in a more ravaged lab.

I may not have mentioned previously that there's a trail of blood that follows the ball paths, as well as parts of the railings.

#37 1 year ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

For clarity, I posted the teaser clip (and reveal estimate) before asking Zach if he'd like to do the reveal/install video, so while June 30 is the target if possible, it's only fair to allow Zach to get to it whenever it's convenient, especially with the TS4 release and getting him his set later than I hoped (I reworked many pieces of the set after the teaser and was sick for about ten days, which slowed me down).
I'm behind where I'd like to be all around, so I need the extra time regardless ahead of reveal.
-----------
I look forward to when everyone can see the rest of the set.
One note on the deprivation tank, is that the coloring is a more aged/ruined version, largely metal in appearance, with some remnants of white paint showing to give the idea that it was worn down to the metal (hand wheel on top is still colored similar to the show). Glass is fully intact, and you can see inside the tank when lit.
I had experimented with other paint schemes, including as it's seen in the show, but it looked out of place that way.
Seemed fitting regardless for a post-opened-gate version in a more ravaged lab.
I may not have mentioned previously that there's a trail of blood that follows the ball paths, as well as parts of the railings.

Take your time. No doubt it will be worth the wait.

1 week later
#38 1 year ago

Paging Zach Meny...

#39 1 year ago

LET'S GOOOOOOOO......

#40 1 year ago

I am interested in everything here

#41 1 year ago
tumblr_inline_p076v06Een1tfnotr_500 (resized).pngtumblr_inline_p076v06Een1tfnotr_500 (resized).png
#42 1 year ago
tumblr_inline_p076v06Een1tfnotr_500.giftumblr_inline_p076v06Een1tfnotr_500.gif
#43 1 year ago

Let's not be so hard on Zach. I'm sure he has installed it however the mods are so good he has not been able to stop playing the game. I knew this would happen. Medisinyl Mods are just to darn good.

G3Je.gifG3Je.gif
#44 1 year ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

Paging Zach Meny...

-UPDATE-

The reveal will be on June 30th (on the SDTM Youtube channel). The list will open in the thread here at 8:30PM EST (June 30th).

As noted above, Zach wasn't given fair warning to meet that deadline, but he went above (to infinity?) and beyond to make it happen (currently in the editing stages).

I'm as excited as everyone else to see the reveal video I'm always impressed with the effort Zach puts into his content.

--------------

***Pricing is planned to be $650 + shipping***. A set currently takes ~16 hours to make (not counting print time). I'll be hoping to have full time help on these to make ~5 a week if possible (also hoping to reduce production time as the process becomes more familiar/streamlined for us). I started training Marissa on painting these last week (still tied up with Elvira).

No piece of this set is a bare 3-D printed part, and a chunk of the time that goes into the set is toward masking any 3-D printed appearance, and several paint stages for the detailed parts.

#45 1 year ago

Clearing my calendar! Right before pt2 to season 4. Perfect timing.

#46 1 year ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

-UPDATE-
The reveal will be on June 30th (on the SDTM Youtube channel). The list will open in the thread here at 8:30PM EST.

Woooooo! Is this just for premiums or are you collecting sign ups for both? And when its revealed are we just replying to the thread?

#47 1 year ago
Quoted from Gutterghoul:

Woooooo! Is this just for premiums or are you collecting sign ups for both? And when its revealed are we just replying to the thread?

While I'll have to skip Pro models early on until I get a test set out, to make it as fair as possible to Pro owners, I'll take interest on the list in order it's received, so I can get back to those Pro owners that were earlier on the list once available.

So when claiming interest in the set, please note if it's a Pro or Premium, and also if you have the UV kit or not (UV kit just lets me know if I need to include a nut/screw).

List would look like:

1) aaaaaa (Premium - UV kit)
2) bbbbbb (Pro - w/o UV kit)

...and so on.

------------------------------

The best way to secure the next spot on the list would be to copy/paste the previous list and add yourself. I could clean up any issues later on if necessary.

PMs are an option, but if the mod is popular, I may not see a PM soon enough to know where to place it.

#48 1 year ago

Can’t wait for everyone to see the next Medisinyl Mods Creation/Game Transformation! It’s definitely a must-have, like everything else from Medisinyl.

#49 1 year ago

Reminder set. Can't wait! It's my favourite game, hope your making a few sets!

#50 1 year ago

If you need a pro tester let me know

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 74.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 30.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Machine - For Sale
Commack, NY
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 22.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

8,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Lewiston, NY
$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 27.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Led
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

8,299 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

There are 1,069 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 22.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/medisinyl-mods-stranger-things-no-list-until-fully-revealed?hl=utesichiban and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.