• 42 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by northvibe
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

75327083_2475329026068690_5399905967141814272_n (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinballTilt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#27 4 years ago

All of this speculation on price doesn't matter if the other rumor is true - distributors are telling customers the 2019 run is almost already sold out. I agree MMr would be a steal at current pricing, it's so good imo. They won't though, they already sold this run at $8000 and it would anger existing customers

#29 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

would it really?
and if so, would they be correct to be angered?
The reality is that many of them were stoked to get a MMr for a fraction of what MM was selling for. They knew they were paying way over what the real world value was just because of MM prices at that time. They got to enjoy that game for a few years.
I would say tough shit honestly. You take a risk, you are buying an 8k game for shitshake, and you cant expect it to hold value. The same as people that paid 12k for unrestored originals. Stop thinking of pinball as an investment or that is will always hold value, esp those high dollar games.

Throw up a poll if you want to check. I can only speak for myself and I know it would make me mad if they dropped the price. It would make me wait in the future because now I expect they'll just drop the price.

And as for by thinking of pins as an investment, I think this hobby would die if pins stopped holding their value. So many people justify this hobby by knowing they can get most of their money back when selling. If that stopped being true, I suspect most people would be very hesitant to buy a game

#31 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

you should probably stop buying 8k+ games IMHO.
You should expect every one of them to drop at least 20% in the next 18 months after purchase.
5k and less... not so much.
But those high end games are for sure dropping off like a used car.

I don't buy $8000 games because I couldn't stomach losing 20% if I ever need to sell. Not that I agree with your 20% number. If that were true huo MMR would be selling for $6400. MMR and a game like potc may be the exception rather than the standard, those just happen to be two games I want in my collection.

I'll stick to used games and keep counting on games holding their value. If that stops, my purchases slow way down.

Back to the point of this thread though, my money is on the same price since they're not having trouble selling them right now at that price and it WOULD anger some of their current owners, whether you think they are justified in that isn't my concern

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 64.99
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 45.00
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
Castle Rock, CO
$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 150.00
Cabinet - Other
Starcade Amusement

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinballTilt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/medievil-madness-2019-remake-rumors?tu=PinballTilt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.