• 42 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by northvibe
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

75327083_2475329026068690_5399905967141814272_n (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MrMikeman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#43 4 years ago
Quoted from YZRider926:

Anyone heard anything about this run? I haven’t put down a deposit on one, but did ask to have my name put down to be contacted once info comes out. Still haven’t heard anything.

I have a deposit on one. My distributor(in Canada) was told by CGC that it was a small run and would be out “early Q4”. I expect to get it next month.

Cheers,

2 months later
#51 4 years ago
Quoted from mbeardsley:

Visited a local (large) distributor on Friday, and he said that all of the new run of Medieval Madness is already sold out. He said that he was only allocated 3 machines and they went to people on his waiting list right away.
He said that the new run was only 500 machines and 350 of them were the Royal edition.
This seems strange to me. Why even bother with Special and/or Classic editions if you are only going to make about 75 of each?

They said from the start that they were only making 500 and they would make as many RE as demand would support since this is the only time RE will be made. Distributor allocation does vary. My dist is getting 15 i think. 350 is still way less than their other Limited versions (MB & AFM). They will probably make more special and classic editions in the future.

#55 4 years ago

As long as there is a market and they can sell them they will make them.. But it may be awhile until they run MM again. CGC has stated they will not remake the RE but the CE and SE are open to more production runs.

Highly doubt it would be before 2021 though.

My suggestion would be to go through another distro. I believe some distros in the US still have NIB MMr from the last run.

1 month later
#75 4 years ago
Quoted from Extraballz:

Are all RE sold? Anyone have an idea?

You'd have to check with your local distributor. I think they are all pre-ordered but some of those pre-orders are for the distros themselves probably. Also I'm sure you can get put on a waiting list in case of cancellations.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 150.00
Cabinet - Other
Starcade Amusement

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 64.99
$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 45.00
Hardware
Pinball Haven

Machine - For Sale
Castle Rock, CO
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MrMikeman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/medievil-madness-2019-remake-rumors?tu=MrMikeman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.