• 42 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by northvibe
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

75327083_2475329026068690_5399905967141814272_n (resized).png
There are 82 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 4 years ago
Quoted from mbeardsley:

Visited a local (large) distributor on Friday, and he said that all of the new run of Medieval Madness is already sold out. He said that he was only allocated 3 machines and they went to people on his waiting list right away.
He said that the new run was only 500 machines and 350 of them were the Royal edition.
This seems strange to me. Why even bother with Special and/or Classic editions if you are only going to make about 75 of each?

They said from the start that they were only making 500 and they would make as many RE as demand would support since this is the only time RE will be made. Distributor allocation does vary. My dist is getting 15 i think. 350 is still way less than their other Limited versions (MB & AFM). They will probably make more special and classic editions in the future.

#52 4 years ago
Quoted from mbeardsley:

Visited a local (large) distributor on Friday, and he said that all of the new run of Medieval Madness is already sold out. He said that he was only allocated 3 machines and they went to people on his waiting list right away.
He said that the new run was only 500 machines and 350 of them were the Royal edition.
This seems strange to me. Why even bother with Special and/or Classic editions if you are only going to make about 75 of each?
I was hoping to pick up a Special edition in a few months, after I sold a machine to make room (and help pay for it).
Any idea if this info is correct? Other distributors (on-line) are advertising them as available (though I haven't called them to verify). It appears that Special and Classic editions of Monster Bash are still available (but LE's are gone). I had sort of assumed the same would hold true for MM for a while.

Try other distros. Sold out can mean they were all sold to distros and not all sold to end buyer.

#53 4 years ago
Quoted from mbeardsley:

I was hoping to pick up a Special edition in a few months, after I sold a machine to make room (and help pay for it).
Any idea if this info is correct? Other distributors (on-line) are advertising them as available (though I haven't called them to verify). It appears that Special and Classic editions of Monster Bash are still available (but LE's are gone). I had sort of assumed the same would hold true for MM for a while.

Fret not fair Pinballer, for thou shalt be able to purchase forthwith unto future endeavors. CGC will hitherto make more post haste.

#54 4 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Fret not fair Pinballer, for thou shalt be able to purchase forthwith unto future endeavors. CGC will hitherto make more post haste.

Is this just what you believe will happen? Or do you have some sort of info about their plans?

#55 4 years ago

As long as there is a market and they can sell them they will make them.. But it may be awhile until they run MM again. CGC has stated they will not remake the RE but the CE and SE are open to more production runs.

Highly doubt it would be before 2021 though.

My suggestion would be to go through another distro. I believe some distros in the US still have NIB MMr from the last run.

#56 4 years ago

I recently put a deposit down on a MMrSE, I was told they will be produced in the near future Dec/Jan time frame. I saw similar timelines posted by distributors. I know this has been hanging a bit, but here's to be hoping they meet this timeline!

#57 4 years ago

I never even knew these were up for sale. What was the price on the RE?

#58 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

What was the price on the RE?

See picture. $9,999.00

LTG : )

75327083_2475329026068690_5399905967141814272_n (resized).png75327083_2475329026068690_5399905967141814272_n (resized).png
#59 4 years ago
Quoted from mbeardsley:

Is this just what you believe will happen? Or do you have some sort of info about their plans?

Rick @ PPS will not stop making a popular title. It’s not in his DNA. That and MM being the all timer of money switching hands for over 2 decades is a no brainer. I’m in on MMRRE and can’t see this run being the last by a long shot.

#60 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I never even knew these were up for sale. What was the price on the RE?

It was presented in this thread: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sneak-peek-medieval-madness-remake-topper

And this thread: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-owners-club-all-things-mmr-discussed/page/94#post-5330446

Obviously in latest pages of threads. That’s how I ordered mine.

#61 4 years ago

Why hasn't CGC updated their own website with the 2019 MMr updated matrix and pictures?

If you don't live on Pinside all day long (me) or familiar with some Twitch streamers…how would anyone know this was coming?

I've also not received a single formal email promo communication from any distributor as a heads up.

I've been on the list since April waiting and waiting...and CGC keeps moving the production goal posts month after month.

Did they not bother to update their own website because they're already spoken for? Seems ridiculous that they would then stop at just 500 or whatever their plans are.

#62 4 years ago
Quoted from evh347:

Why hasn't CGC updated their own website with the 2019 MMr updated matrix and pictures?

I'll ask them.

#63 4 years ago
Quoted from evh347:

If you don't live on Pinside all day long (me) or familiar with some Twitch streamers…how would anyone know this was coming?
I've also not received a single formal email promo communication from any distributor as a heads up.
I've been on the list since April waiting and waiting...and CGC keeps moving the production goal posts month after month.
Did they not bother to update their own website because they're already spoken for? Seems ridiculous that they would then stop at just 500 or whatever their plans are.

I have no idea. Huh. Great questions.

#64 4 years ago

I would live to own a medieval madness. What are the upgrades on the royal edition?

#65 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I would live to own a medieval madness. What are the upgrades on the royal edition?

XL hidef color display
Topper
Shaker
RGB GI
Gloss Black trim
Blades
Premium sound
possibly the double clear coat on playfield from the LE?

#66 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Look at post #58 a little ways up the thread.

#67 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Not even sure I'd take mine out of the box...probably just hug it every waking moment. Wife can watch I guess. She's no MMRRE.

#68 4 years ago

MM is a great game now even better
I’m actually going to have my RE next to my original. I play it all the time

#69 4 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

Well THAT'S just crazy. Double crazy.

#70 4 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

Well..aren't you just greedy! :p

#71 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Well..aren't you just greedy! :p

Thought it would be cool to have the pair together? It’s Pinball !!!

#72 4 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

Thought it would be cool to have the pair together? It’s Pinball !!!

My original I bought new is on the back row, my MMR is on the front south row. Is cool.

#73 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

My original I bought new is on the back row, my MMR is on the front south row. Is cool.

Yes, you need to keep them separated, or you will end up with a bunch of little baby MMs one morning.

3 weeks later
#74 4 years ago

Are all RE sold? Anyone have an idea?

3 weeks later
#75 4 years ago
Quoted from Extraballz:

Are all RE sold? Anyone have an idea?

You'd have to check with your local distributor. I think they are all pre-ordered but some of those pre-orders are for the distros themselves probably. Also I'm sure you can get put on a waiting list in case of cancellations.

#76 4 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

You'd have to check with your local distributor. I think they are all pre-ordered but some of those pre-orders are for the distros themselves probably. Also I'm sure you can get put on a waiting list in case of cancellations.

There are still Royal editions and the other one available as of yesterday. I don't think I can spend over 9k for a pinball machine though. 8k is my max.

#77 4 years ago
Quoted from planters49:

There are still Royal editions and the other one available as of yesterday. I don't think I can spend over 9k for a pinball machine though. 8k is my max.

Who has them available. Anyone I’ve called with adds on pinside were sold out when called.

#78 4 years ago

And if anyone knows where to get a NIB Medieval Madness SE, I'd love to know.

1 year later
#79 2 years ago

Anyone knows when and if there will be another MMR runs? Especially MM RE?

#80 2 years ago

RE done for good.

MMR…who knows. Possibly some day when they have the supplies and a line to keep busy.

#81 2 years ago
Quoted from mbeardsley:

Yes, you need to keep them separated, or you will end up with a bunch of little baby MMs one morning.

And that would be a bad thing ?

#82 2 years ago

If enough interest is kept up, I would hope cgc would do another run(s). The hobby just grew exponentially and there are many people that are wanting the 90’s classics. But will cgc be too busy making their own games…..

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Castle Rock, CO
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 45.00
$ 64.99
$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 210.00
$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 150.00
Cabinet - Other
Starcade Amusement

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 15.00
Cabinet Parts
Mödley Crüe

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

There are 82 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/medievil-madness-2019-remake-rumors/page/2?hl=vpv1rgin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.