By Habeboo

10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

topper-5.jpg
    topper_lighted-6.jpg
    topper_pic-1.jpg
    troll_pic_final_copy.jpg
    castle_art_pic_final_copy.jpg
    castle_art_final_close_up_copy.jpg
    #1 10 years ago

My Medieval Madness topper art is back and will be shipping Monday. If anyone is interested in ordering from this lot let me know asap. My 2nd topper is ACDC. The art and prototype are finished and pics posted. I am taking orders for them now and will be shipped at the end of May. Thanks to everybody for all your kind words and emails. I'm currently working on topper number 3 -Dan

Check out: www.tilttopper.webs.com

castle_art_final_close_up_copy.jpgcastle_art_final_close_up_copy.jpg castle_art_pic_final_copy.jpgcastle_art_pic_final_copy.jpg troll_pic_final_copy.jpgtroll_pic_final_copy.jpg topper_pic-1.jpgtopper_pic-1.jpg topper_lighted-6.jpgtopper_lighted-6.jpg topper-5.jpgtopper-5.jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/medieval-madness-toppers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.