(Topic ID: 203591)

Medieval Madness - Titan rubber colors??

By RoyF

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by RoyF
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

100_0257 (resized).JPG
100_0267 (resized).JPG
100_0255 (resized).JPG
IMG_0250 (resized).JPG
007FBF32-44AD-4854-B91F-C60ABD740297 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1011 (resized).JPG

#1 4 years ago

Has anyone got a good set of Titan rubber colors to recommend for use on Medieval Madness? The database at Titan doesn't have any interesting entries for this title, so I thought I'd ask what some of you may have come up with. I can appreciate a nice looking choice, but I'm really bad at trying to visualize colors myself.

#2 4 years ago

Purple!
And yellow for the little rings above the plastics around the moat.

#3 4 years ago

All purple rings? Nobody using additional colors?

#4 4 years ago

So far the suggestions received are all purple, or all black rings. Nobody has anything they consider better than that?

#5 4 years ago

I use Titan rubbers on all my machines and I really like the clear/translucent ones as the GI shows through them well. For the posts, color key them to the playfield nearby.

#6 4 years ago

Purple.

LTG : )

IMG_1011 (resized).JPG

#7 4 years ago

i did purple on the lower half of the playfield, and red on the upper half

#8 4 years ago

I have purple waiting to be put on my MM. Just have to make the time.

#9 4 years ago

I put on Titans orange flipper rings with purple bats

007FBF32-44AD-4854-B91F-C60ABD740297 (resized).jpeg

#10 4 years ago

Orange also looks good

IMG_0250 (resized).JPG

#11 4 years ago
Quoted from kdunbar:

I put on Titans orange flipper rings with purple bats

The orange flipper rings look quite nice on those purple bats!

#12 4 years ago
Quoted from RumRunner9:

Orange also looks good

So you have purple everywhere, except orange flipper and sling rings?

#13 4 years ago
Quoted from RoyF:

So you have purple everywhere, except orange flipper and sling rings?

Correct

#14 4 years ago

I am so boring; I went for black with red rubber and I love how it looks.

#16 4 years ago

Hey Roy
Went with purple rings and post sleeves on the lower playfield. Red post sleeves at the ramp entrances. Red post sleeves cut down for plastic spacers. Changed to purple star posts on lower.
Wally

100_0255 (resized).JPG

100_0267 (resized).JPG

100_0257 (resized).JPG

#17 4 years ago

Yellow flipper rubber, red ramp posts like others have.

#18 4 years ago

Can you post a picture with the playfield lit? Would love to see how those translucent rings look.

#19 4 years ago
Quoted from wallybgood:

Red post sleeves cut down for plastic spacers.

So there are 3 spacers I think (from memory)? How many spacers can you cut from one post sleeve?

That is a beautiful looking playfield. I see you went with the "vanishing cabinet" look!

#20 4 years ago
Quoted from RoyF:

Can you post a picture with the playfield lit? Would love to see how those translucent rings look.

I prefer translucent on every game. It’s the new black for me. Haha. I buy it in bulk and put it on every game. Haven’t done MM though.

#21 4 years ago
Quoted from RoyF:

So there are 3 spacers I think (from memory)? How many spacers can you cut from one post sleeve?
That is a beautiful looking playfield. I see you went with the "vanishing cabinet" look!

No problem with cutting just one standard sleeve to make these three spacers.
The playfield was produced by Mirco. At one point he had two versions. One with a darker purple and the other with a lighter purple. This is the version with the lighter purple.
Wally

#22 4 years ago
Quoted from wallybgood:

Hey Roy
Went with purple rings and post sleeves on the lower playfield. Red post sleeves at the ramp entrances. Red post sleeves cut down for plastic spacers. Changed to purple star posts on lower.
Wally

I'm leaning towards this look, perhaps changing the post sleeve at the top of the 3-bank target (and the corresponding post sleeve on the left side of the playfield) to red instead of purple......

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods
$ 11.00
$ 89.99

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!