• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by busa32927
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

hi all

like the title says. It has saved high scores but when i beat the current high score and enter my initails it doesnt save the score. i have no clue on what to check to fix this issue.

#2 7 years ago

Batteries?
Is there some strange setting "Allow High Scores?"

#3 7 years ago
Quoted from busa32927:

hi all
like the title says. It has saved high scores but when i beat the current high score and enter my initails it doesnt save the score. i have no clue on what to check to fix this issue.

First check if you have a battery fitted and if it is charged or flat, I doubt that is the issue. You need to go through your manual to find how you change the settings to allow high scores. I am not familiar with that machine so I cannot help out.

We turn all the high scores off in the settings if we run a tournament on a particular machine. The machine will remember the existing high scores when you turn the feature back on.

#4 7 years ago

it is set to allow high scores. i havent changed any settings. the coin battery was physically low in the battery holder. i replaced the battery and recentered it in the battery holder. i set a damsel high score and entered my initials. i will retest this afternoon when i get home to see if it now saving the score.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/medieval-madness-remake-not-saving-high-scores and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.