New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 142898)

Medieval Madness Remake MMR Questions

By ShootAgainDave

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Rat
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DSC_0139_1.jpg

#1 5 years ago

DSC_0139 (1).JPGHi!

Just bought a new Gold MMR! I have a few questions.
1 - I'm running on 1.0 version, is there any code update on the PPS website?
2 - Where do I adjust the DMD color?
3 - Where do I adjust the LEDs brightness?
4 - Where do I install that part? (See picture)

Thank you very much!

Dave

#2 5 years ago

1. No
2. Look in the manual. Page 1-10 tells you how to do it.
3. page 1-11
4. This is for adjusting the space between flipper and flipper bushing on top of playfield. Unless you readjust your flippers you won't need to use it - but hang on to it.

#3 5 years ago

Thank you so much, tslayer71!! I appreciate!

#4 5 years ago

Your Welcome! The manual doesn't do the best job explaining the MMR SYSTEM MENU, but just get in there and you'll figure it out...

#5 5 years ago

Anybody had issues with their subwoofers? Mine seems defect. It works, but the sound is pretty bad.

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from ShootAgainDave:

Anybody had issues with their subwoofers? Mine seems defect. It works, but the sound is pretty bad.

there is supposed to be a software fix for degraded sound quality, but it is not out yet either.

for now, i've heard rebooting the game helps.

#7 5 years ago

Thanks, Pezpunk. But I always hear "static/crackling" coming from the subwoofer.

1 year later
#8 3 years ago
Quoted from ShootAgainDave:

Thanks, Pezpunk. But I always hear "static/crackling" coming from the subwoofer.

Hey ShootagainDave did you find a fix for this? I was under my pin fiddling with the leg levellers and noticed that my sub was utter rubbish crackles and static. I have had the pin 18 months and have already upgraded the back panel speakers, at first I thought maybe I had stuffed the woofer in that process. But after reading your post I think it has probably always been shit and I didn't notice.

Anyway I could buy a new Sub speaker but I don't want to if it will be the same?

#9 3 years ago

Test the sub on another game or source; it is likely good. MMR emulates the DCS sound and crackling can occur if the beagle CPU cannot keep up rendering the four DCS voices, leading to noise in the rendered output.

Have you installed the latest MMR code? This was one of the issues they were supposed to fix. And yes, the backbox speakers were junk, good move replacing them.

#10 3 years ago

Thanks for the reply Metallik yeah I am using 2.0.2 which is supposed to fix the crackle. As I had not noticed it before I will just try to forget about it.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 89.99

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside