Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by meSz
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

If you purchased a new Medieval Madness Remake through Jersey Jack, reside in the Western PA area and want to save on shipping cost please read on.

I emailed Jack and asked him if he would be willing to combine shipping for the remake of Medieval Madness. He has advised "Yes, I'm sure we will do that". What this entails is having one person willing to have the machines shipped to them. I am willing to do this if anyone has interest. I reside in Murrysville, PA (approx, 18 miles NE of Pittsburgh). I work from home so I will be here to accept the shipment, ensure there is no damage to the packaging and I have the space that I can store up to 20 machines. Once the machines are received I will email you that it is here. You then can pick it up at your convenience.

Kim (MR68) advised this was done for WoZ and with 9 people in on it, It saved them approximately $150 each in shipping.

Again, this is just to see if there is an interest out there. Not certain how many people in the W PA area even ordered a MMe from JJ but figured I would throw this out there! And before anyone ask .... I am not looking for any type of compensation, only looking to save money on shipping!

I will bump this as we get more information as to when the machine will ship.

Post edited by meSz : Shorten Topic description

#2 10 years ago

da BUMP

#3 10 years ago

Your subject line is getting cut off, so maybe you're not reaching people in PA. Everyone in the West is clicking on it, only to discover it's Western PA. Remove the full spelling of the game.

#4 10 years ago

I guess the real question is, will JJack only ship when the very last game is done? For me, saving $150 but potentially having to wait until the entire order is complete and then having to transport it might not be worth it.

If it takes 6 months to build all the machines, I'd hate to be that guy waiting 5 months because one guy in my order's machine was built near the end.

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

Your subject line is getting cut off, so maybe you're not reaching people in PA. Everyone in the West is clicking on it, only to discover it's Western PA. Remove the full spelling of the game.

Thanks Sparky!

Quoted from jalpert:

I guess the real question is, will JJack only ship when the very last game is done? For me, saving $150 but potentially having to wait until the entire order is complete and then having to transport it might not be worth it.
If it takes 6 months to build all the machines, I'd hate to be that guy waiting 5 months because one guy in my order's machine was built near the end.

Certainly understand and valid point. For me, I waited 5 years to get one so I can wait few more months. Again, it is an option and can save you some cash but there are the possible downsides as well. For some it may not be worth saving say $100 only to have to make arrangements to then pick the machine up. On the other hand some have difficulties taking a day off of work to wait on a delivery. There are Pros and Cons....... (of Hitchhiking).

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 9.95
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/medieval-madness-remake-mmr-combined-shipping-option-in-western-pa-area and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.