New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 67087)

Medieval Madness Standard Edition Avaliable For Pre-Order

By TwistedPins

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Keebler
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

With the overwhelming demand for the Medieval Madness remake Planetary Pinball has announced that they are going to be releasing a standard edition of Medieval Madness following the delivery of the 1000 LE machines. These are available for pre-order right now.

http://www.twistedpins.com/products/machines_for_sale/new_machines/?ProductID=151

#2 7 years ago

So the regular is the same price as the LE?

#4 7 years ago

Any idea how long the standard will be available for preorder?

#6 7 years ago

Hopefully they just keep making them as long as people are buying them, just like any smart business would do.

#7 7 years ago

How do you have standard and LE for a reproduction?

#8 7 years ago

Thanks,

I may have ordered the LE yesterday but was phone order with Jen, may be not? Have not heard.

But this is just as good, didn't want the gold trim anyway.

I would have missed the shaker but at least I know there will be more to go around.

Also this shows IMO that MMR is a much stronger seller than ST LE and that IMO Stern was trying to be cute or see what they could get away with, and IMO they can't sell 800 ST LE period while MMR can sell out in a day maybe at the same price point.

#9 7 years ago

Williams > Stern. Even with 16 year old games.

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I would have missed the shaker but at least I know there will be more to go around.

This can always be added to the standard edition.

#11 7 years ago

You should probably update the description so it's clear that it has standard clear coat as well, that's the most important difference IMO.

Quoted from PPS:

The Medieval Madness Standard will come with original trim, standard playfield clearcoat, and no shaker motor.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside