Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

photo.jpg
023.jpg
008.jpg
MMinsert2.jpg
th_middle-finger.jpg
English_MoFo.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gambit3113.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 13 years ago

That site has been up for 3 or 4 years. They took deposits, and most demanded their deposits back. That re-release will happen when Crocodile Hunter comes out. Which is never.

1 year later
#22 11 years ago

You get the idea. Another year gone with not one word of progress, one picture of anything produced or even started, or one shred of hope that this thing ever happens.

#23 11 years ago
Quoted from kwiKimart:

I personally want to see MM NOT get reproduced. All it's gonna do is skyrocket the price of WMS MM's.

What do you care how much a game you have rated at a 2.82 sells for? You clearly don't ever want one.

#28 11 years ago

You cannot defend MM at 2.82 when you have AFM at 9.85. They are the two most similar machines in the A-List. I am just busting balls, but it is indefensible, in my opinion.

#30 11 years ago

So not true. Almost the same game. Same shots, configuration, general ruleset (MM is deeper), and central shot setup.

#39 11 years ago

I owned both and they sat side-by-side for 2 months before I decided that the shots and gameplay were so spot on to each other, I couldn't justify keeping both. The loops and ramps are the same. Yes, the castle is an inch offset to the left. The Multiball shot it the same. The Merlin saucer and the SOL hole are almost in identical places. The catapult, Merlin targets and troll targets are almost spot on to the Martin targets on AFM. They are so similar that it is silly, honestly.

#43 11 years ago

Offsides. KwiKimart. 5 yard penalty. Repeat 1st Down.

#50 11 years ago

I enjoy your posts. I enjoyed your screaming F-bomb above, too. I just don't enjoy your ratings.

#78 11 years ago

Why has SkitB been able to get 10X farther in the completion of a pinball machine in one year, from their garage, than Wayne has on getting MM even started in 7 years?

#84 11 years ago

Ha! Gene caught lightning in a bottle with BBB. That nearly bankrupted IPB, and he had to source nearly all the work to others, that aren't about to do that for him again. Gene talks big. He did deliver BBb eventually, so he has skins on the wall. But do not hold your breath on ever seeing anything else produced from IPB. That includes PFs.

#88 11 years ago

Gene has lots of old PFs for sale. He is not producing new ones, and despite what he says now, there are many issues that will have to clear up before he runs any more. And he has been taking names for Kingpin orders for years. Now he is telling people he might look at doing MM, CC or Wizard Blocks, instead. All 4 machines are pipe dreams.

#96 11 years ago
Quoted from MrWizzo:

gambit3113 said:And he has been taking names for Kingpin orders for years.
Kingpin, now that's a game I would love to have!
Dan

Put your name on the list. It is a fun game. Incomplete, but fun. If he is making any of the 4, it will be Kingpin. Gene flat out does not have the rights to MM. Wayne still has them, and Planetary explicitly admitted as much. Gene has a ton invested in breaking through the coding of the Capcom boards for Kingpin, already. Who knows if he has progress enough to produce new boards, but he is definitely still collecting names. He needs 150.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 64.99
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gambit3113.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/medieval-madness-re-release?tu=gambit3113 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.